-=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THIS ROM WAS DEVELOPED BY TEAM BAMF ...NOT ME WOZZY THIS ROM IS AMAZING

There is one flaw in this rom but Team BAMF is aware & will fix it on full release if you use any GPS Funtion such as facebook check in Weatherbug Or any app that needs GPS functions ...the GPS keeps running until you restart your device ....It will be fixed on full rom release

Sense3.0-Merged.png

Frankly, these screenshots are old, but you get the idea.

So what is uber BAMF? We grabbed the new GB base and decided instead of re-basing all of our ROMs, why not just combine them? So, that's exactly what we did. Uber BAMF is a hybrid of the 2.1 ROMs and Sense 3 ROMs all rolled into one big hot-swappable "uber" ROM. Like the old Contra-style side-scrolling Rosie? It's in there. Prefer to have the 3D carousel from Sense 3, flick a switch and you've got that instead.

PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

ihtfp69: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​

• Based on the latest GB leak. (credit to Chingy)
• Sense 3.0 Elements from the Shooter leak.
• All new BAMF Settings integrated into the stock settings menu. (Completely new courtesy of Erishasnobattery)
• Hot-Swappable Rosie
• Backup/Restore homescreens
• Selectable Sense 2.1/Sense 3 Lockscreen
• Built in Screen shot function courtesy of ihtfp69.
• Sense 3 Keyboard with Trace
• Fully working HTC Watch.
• Tons more

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-

• PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
• AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG - A note on this...Google App restore is NOT working. We're looking into it, but no fix is apparent.
• Any radio after MR2 is acceptable, but the latest leak is providing excellent results.
The installer is large and requires AT LEAST 120MB on your SD card. Please make sure this is available BEFORE you flash.

-=CHANGELOGS=-

Changelog For RC4.9:
  • Initial Release

-=Additional Thank Yous and Credits=-

• A huge thank you to Koush for allowing us to use his "unattended flash" scripts. Without these, uber BAMF wouldn't exist.
  • Big thank you to the Unity team for the working HTC Watch app.
  • ihtfp69 for all his help getting the screen shot integrated, fixing Hot Restart, and "repairing" some default settings for us.
  • All the guys in the IRC channel that helped me out with shell commands when I was working on BAMF Settings.
  • thejondude for helping us to hash out the default settings.
  • Most importantly, all of our AWESOME users for sticking with us through the messy changeover and making this worth doing!
-=DOWNLOADS=-

Last edited by Adrynalyne; Today at 03:32 PM.​
If you like what I do, donate to my marriage counseling fund :p
teamBAMF-1.png

jeberger2007

Reaction score
Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

**Edit**
BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

**Edit**
BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.
I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

**Edit**
I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

Im loving this rom this might be there best rom by far & this is just a preview this is not even the full Rom .......I am getting quadrant scores over 2000 every time ....they also have a screen shot feature Built in to the power button ...........I will post some screen shots in a bot after I am done playing my Call of Duty black ops for tonight

jeberger2007

Reaction score

**Edit**

Im loving this rom this might be there best rom by far & this is just a preview this is not even the full Rom .......I am getting quadrant scores over 2000 every time ....they also have a screen shot feature Built in to the power button ...........I will post some screen shots in a bot after I am done playing my Call of Duty black ops for tonight

I really like the sound of that! Are then anticipating a date for the full rom?

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I really like the sound of that! Are then anticipating a date for the full rom?

they said a few weeks after they packed in a ton more mods & tweaks

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

I'm confused, I thought Google did automatically restore your apps once you've signed in with your Gmail account. Unless you are referring to 3rd party apps that.weren't downloaded though the Market?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Das BAMF Uber Preview is a solid ROM, I like the toggle options for the lock screen and homescreen.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

cawaljero

Reaction score
THIS ROM WAS DEVELOPED BY TEAM BAMF ...NOT ME WOZZY THIS ROM IS AMAZING

There is one flaw in this rom but Team BAMF is aware & will fix it on full release if you use any GPS Funtion such as facebook check in Weatherbug Or any app that needs GPS functions ...the GPS keeps running until you restart your device ....It will be fixed on full rom release

Sense3.0-Merged.png

Frankly, these screenshots are old, but you get the idea.

So what is uber BAMF? We grabbed the new GB base and decided instead of re-basing all of our ROMs, why not just combine them? So, that's exactly what we did. Uber BAMF is a hybrid of the 2.1 ROMs and Sense 3 ROMs all rolled into one big hot-swappable "uber" ROM. Like the old Contra-style side-scrolling Rosie? It's in there. Prefer to have the 3D carousel from Sense 3, flick a switch and you've got that instead.

PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

ihtfp69: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​

• Based on the latest GB leak. (credit to Chingy)
• Sense 3.0 Elements from the Shooter leak.
• All new BAMF Settings integrated into the stock settings menu. (Completely new courtesy of Erishasnobattery)
• Hot-Swappable Rosie
• Backup/Restore homescreens
• Selectable Sense 2.1/Sense 3 Lockscreen
• Built in Screen shot function courtesy of ihtfp69.
• Sense 3 Keyboard with Trace
• Fully working HTC Watch.
• Tons more

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-

• PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
• AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG - A note on this...Google App restore is NOT working. We're looking into it, but no fix is apparent.
• Any radio after MR2 is acceptable, but the latest leak is providing excellent results.
The installer is large and requires AT LEAST 120MB on your SD card. Please make sure this is available BEFORE you flash.

-=CHANGELOGS=-

Changelog For RC4.9:
  • Initial Release
-=Additional Thank Yous and Credits=-

• A huge thank you to Koush for allowing us to use his "unattended flash" scripts. Without these, uber BAMF wouldn't exist.
  • Big thank you to the Unity team for the working HTC Watch app.
  • ihtfp69 for all his help getting the screen shot integrated, fixing Hot Restart, and "repairing" some default settings for us.
  • All the guys in the IRC channel that helped me out with shell commands when I was working on BAMF Settings.
  • thejondude for helping us to hash out the default settings.
  • Most importantly, all of our AWESOME users for sticking with us through the messy changeover and making this worth doing!
-=DOWNLOADS=-

Last edited by Adrynalyne; Today at 03:32 PM.​
If you like what I do, donate to my marriage counseling fund :p
teamBAMF-1.png
\

It works good there is just one thing that I have a problem with that is i can't get CPU set higher then stok 1Ghz For Thunderbolt

DaWolf85

Reaction score
\

It works good there is just one thing that I have a problem with that is i can't get CPU set higher then stok 1Ghz For Thunderbolt

You'll need to flash a kernel that supports overclocking to do that.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
The inability to overclock this kernel right out the gate sucks, but not a big deal for some.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder