BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 7/03/11

AlienDROID

Reaction score
Ok everything has been going fine 4g, GPS, Not a single reboot for me. I am only having one issue. Voice mails are not showing up until a reboot of the phone. Anyone know a fix?

K1K

Reaction score
I installed this ROM and I have no Mobile Network. No phone, no 3g/4g, wifi works. when I try to activate my phone, it says please install a SIM card. my SIM card hasn't left the phone???
any ideas??? I tried it with a full wipe and then I restored and tried with out the wipe. Same problem.

thanks.

Reaction score
Why 3 TBs, haha I'm a pimp. J/k testing purpose.

As of set cpu setting, u really have to play it out yourself, and see what's desire. Make sure the wake/min set at least 368 mhz, or else you'll feel the lag.

Works fine on all my 3 thunderbolts, smooth as Hell. Don't forget to adjust your set cpu settings for further smoothness.

Been working great all day. What CPU settings u suggest?

Why do you have 3 thunderbolts?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
I installed this ROM and I have no Mobile Network. No phone, no 3g/4g, wifi works. when I try to activate my phone, it says please install a SIM card. my SIM card hasn't left the phone???
any ideas??? I tried it with a full wipe and then I restored and tried with out the wipe. Same problem.

thanks.
you have to install the new radio either 2.0 or 2.5 after you flash this rom. or it wont work. i do the op has a link ? good luck

ccmtbikr

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the icons on reboot? Mine are green on each reboot...

wooddale

Reaction score
This week all of a sudden I started getting a $hit house full of emails (junk emails) on Gmail on phone I have never got them before. Also I ran a virus scan last night on computer and it came up with one I run full scan every week. Bamf said they shut there new web site down because of securitry and bad service. Wondering if that had anything to do with it? Im not blaming them could be completly on the wrong track anyone else had the problem

thelopenator

Reaction score
when i installed this rom, i lost my cell service. can anyone help a newb out?

yes I can help. all you need to do is install and flash a radio that is accepted by the rom and you should be good to go.

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

Moser9Oner

Reaction score
So i don't have service anymore, after i flashed this ROM.....HELP IF POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

713King

Reaction score
When installing this rom how has your battery improved on the thunderbolt. I want to upgrade my line already to a 4g phone.