-=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-

cawaljero

Reaction score
[h=1]-=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-[/h]The frond facing camera is upside down IMG_2067.JPG

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
So far everything seems to be working fine except Netflix. Any clues there?
Edit:
This morning I did a reboot and my screen was back to the way it was right after I flashed. All my home screens were changed, widgets, apps, etc had gone back to the way they were before.

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
What GB build is this based off? Build.prop says 2.xxx.xxx.xxx... Any future for HTC hub?...oh and idk what's different about the keyboard from 4.9 but when typing in Talk, the predictive words that are normally right above the top row of letters, are spaced higher and blocking the view of the text boxt, and send button.

Edit: why no wake on volume rocker?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jeberger2007

Reaction score
Just flashed with dream kernel 2.3.6 for the purpose of over clocking. First impressions: its beautiful visually, runs very smoothly, and there are plenty hidden features that I'm still finding. On the downside, battery life is terrible at the moment, I have not fully charged or reset battery stats so we shall see. Another thing I'm noticing is with applications that require super user permission it seems to want to force close, but with a little messing around will eventually work. Another thing I'm missing and its very minor is the clock app in the app drawer, I can search for it and it through google search; however, I cannot just get it from the app drawer. I'm still pretty new to everything but I don't totally understand rosies so I have not flashed the files to get those up and running either.

BUT.... if this is just a preview I so very much look forward to the real thing. As I think it is better than DasBAMF R.C. 4.9

Those are just a few of the things I'd like to mention.