[ROM][4.7.2011] Das BAMF 1.4

_33

Reaction score
So I found the patches for a couple of issues I was having. Do I just move to SD card and flash via CW?

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I found the patches for a couple of issues I was having. Do I just move to SD card and flash via CW?

Yup. I made a folder on my sd card root titled "AAA" which apperars first in the list now when choosing install zip from sd card in recovery. I put all my zips in there. Much easier and organized. Saves scrolling around.

@ DD, there is a patch for that browser FC when copying a link now. I flashed and it fixed that issue for me.
[ROM][4.7.2011] Das BAMF 1.4 - xda-developers

I'm so jealous to all those getting that insane battery life though! Mine is terrible. I am working on it though. Installed 4.3a last night and will see how that goes. I was able to get through most of the day when I was running debloated rom with w/e kernal was included. Hopefully I can figure it out.LOL

wooddale

Reaction score
Any one else having a problem with GPS not locking and google voice force closing

Hateslinger

Reaction score
I posted how to fix this. Search by post for gps.

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt, Das BAMF

Medic646

Reaction score
I am just shocked that people are getting suck bad battery life. Let me explain... I'm on hour 7 and 18 minutes with 86%. I mean, I'm REALLY enjoying this phone and this kernel. I'm running De-Sensed 1.4 with the 4.3a kernel (no Set CPU). I do a fair bit of talking, texting, and just playing around. Though I don't do games. This is my phone.

Considering on stock I was getting, on average, about 10 hours of battery life before I'd need to charge with medium use. I'm happy with what I'm getting now.

I got the Das BAMF 1.4 Remix. Where do I get the 4.3a kernel?

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I am just shocked that people are getting suck bad battery life. Let me explain... I'm on hour 7 and 18 minutes with 86%. I mean, I'm REALLY enjoying this phone and this kernel. I'm running De-Sensed 1.4 with the 4.3a kernel (no Set CPU). I do a fair bit of talking, texting, and just playing around. Though I don't do games. This is my phone.

Considering on stock I was getting, on average, about 10 hours of battery life before I'd need to charge with medium use. I'm happy with what I'm getting now.

I got the Das BAMF 1.4 Remix. Where do I get the 4.3a kernel?

1.Press the magnifying glass at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
2. Type "thunderbolt download 4.3a kernel". Press search on google.
4. Press the first result you find.
5. Press the link that says "4.3a".

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tu3218

Reaction score
What kernel comes with das bamf remix 1.4? I want the best battery life but need to know what I'm actually running first before I decide what to flash next.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
4.3 is outdated. 4.4.2 is the newest.

4.4.2 and 4.4.1 are experimental for a reason. Adryn is also testing a new gps fix to solve the problems some of you are having with that. The last gps fix doesn't work.

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt

wooddale

Reaction score

4.4.2 and 4.4.1 are experimental for a reason. Adryn is also testing a new gps fix to solve the problems some of you are having with that. The last gps fix doesn't work.

By the gps fix you mean because it takes so long to lock? Im from Illinois and I am in a 4G area yesterday I traveled about 250 miles to Michagan it was a 3G area and the GPS seemed to work faster acctually the whole phone did it was almost like 4G in a 3G area probably because there is less ussage up there duno

Its TwiX

Reaction score

By the gps fix you mean because it takes so long to lock? Im from Illinois and I am in a 4G area yesterday I traveled about 250 miles to Michagan it was a 3G area and the GPS seemed to work faster acctually the whole phone did it was almost like 4G in a 3G area probably because there is less ussage up there duno

Faster/better.

teddyblair

Reaction score
Hey so I can't post over on the xdadev forums cause i dont have 10 posts, etc - so i'm hoping someone here can answer my question or can relay it over there - i saw a couple people ask similar questions but never found it answered...

when I first installed the remixed rom, i had the black themed market with both the black icon as well as black theme inside the app, but then something happened (idk what/why) and it reverted back to the original / non themed...

is there anyway to get that customized/themed market back?

phenix

Reaction score
Hey so I can't post over on the xdadev forums cause i dont have 10 posts, etc - so i'm hoping someone here can answer my question or can relay it over there - i saw a couple people ask similar questions but never found it answered...

when I first installed the remixed rom, i had the black themed market with both the black icon as well as black theme inside the app, but then something happened (idk what/why) and it reverted back to the original / non themed...

is there anyway to get that customized/themed market back?

That happens when the Market apk gets updated. The newer version overwrites the theme. The only way to get the theme back is to theme and install the latest market.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk