Return policy

OP
W

wmiller11293

Reaction score
Its all in the name. Droid X hardware is arguably better, but the compatibility and the name on the back raise the price. So the general consensus is that i should wait?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The next generation of phones is right around the corner, the next generation of wireless data transfer is already here (but no phones to support it), and if you can tolerate another month on AT&T's netFAIL then you will probably know more about what you want for a new phone. :)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would definitely wait. There are some real good phones that are going to be commingle out around February. ;)
Althought I have to say that I love my droid x. I got it back in November because I wanted to upgrade to the best thing available. Its a great device and I wont be getting LTE service any time soon.

My advice to every one unsure of what phone to get is to go to Verizon and play with the phones you're interested in, not just once but a few times. It really helps to have the phone in your hands.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
W

wmiller11293

Reaction score
will you be upgrading when they come out? or just sticking with the X until LTE is in your area? Thats another thing, im not in a city, so it may not even be worth the extra money until LTE is expanded

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Ill be sticking with my Droid 1 until LTE is in my area and maybe a bit after that just to make sure the kinks are worked out.