DX this week....or TB in a month or more?

mgatov

Reaction score
When 'whatever' comes out next, and the X is replaced, it won't make the X worthless. It is still a fantastic phone. Living in Oregon, 4g makes no impact on me for a couple more years. I'm not a 'power-user'... I just need a phone to reliably make calls, navigate, and keep my email/data in order. The X fills the bill perfectly for me.

My main hobby is photography. When you read the posts on the photography forums, you would think that each new camera blows away all previous ones. The reality is that these days, you would be hard-pressed to tell the difference between photos taken with a new camera, and one that is 2-3 years old.

If your brand of phone defines your identity, then by all means, wait for the Schmizu-Butterfly Mark VIII with 8 cores, holographic displays, and the ability to read minds. If you want to make calls... then you can't lose on anything that is out there.

cubano1027

Reaction score
mgatov; said:
...then by all means, wait for the Schmizu-Butterfly Mark VIII with 8 cores, holographic displays, and the ability to read minds.

Honestly....that would be a bad a$$ phone.LOL

Tappin & Talkin on my EVO using DroidForums App

markkitos

Reaction score
Was at Verizon last night - rep said Thunderbolt was coming 2/14....for what it's worth

OP
T

Tru2Chevy

Reaction score
Was at Verizon last night - rep said Thunderbolt was coming 2/14....for what it's worth

I would be pretty shocked if it was released that soon after the iphone. Anyway, as I said above I already got the X - posting from it now :eek:)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App