[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

davidsdroid

Reaction score
The wife is totally loving the theme. Just showed her the updates you got coming and she can't wait. Great work and thanks to all who made this available for the X. I'm sure it will be fixed with the update, but I noticed that the ongoing notifications are still black on black

maybish

Reaction score
Let's get this ported over to Liberty!! And in the toolbox :)

I agree!!! Port to liberty!!! Im delaying flashing liberty because I just live this theme!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At Mike: Omg you did not! I thank you so much for your help duuuuuuuude! :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

elcompaLalo

Reaction score

I agree!!! Port to liberty!!! Im delaying flashing liberty because I just live this theme!

Wouldn't be a bad idea, I haven't flashed my wife's DX with Liberty because of this theme. She would kill me!......lol

Sent from my DROID2

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol :) let me know if you need me to test flash the new-right-color-now version :p

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Wouldn't be a bad idea, I haven't flashed my wife's DX with Liberty because of this theme. She would kill me!......lol

Sent from my DROID2

How would I do this? Do I ask the Dev to add it to the toolbox? Do they do the porting? Who is the dev lol

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol :) let me know if you need me to test flash the new-right-color-now version :p

Well it's ready to be updated and I tried but it's impossible for me becuz I don't have either of the phones. If you want to port this new stuff it's in my OP. Please use the UD Parts 1 AND 2 OR the PE v1.4. The other links aren't updated.

Here is what i used for the progress bar:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<layer-list
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<item android:id="@id/background">
<shape>
<corners android:radius="5.0dip" />
<gradient android:startColor="#ff000000" android:endColor="#ff000000" android:angle="270.0" android:centerY="0.75" android:centerColor="#ff000000" />
</shape>
</item>
<item android:id="@id/secondaryProgress">
<clip>
<shape>
<gradient android:startColor="#fff000ff" android:endColor="#fff000ff" android:angle="270.0" android:centerY="0.75" android:centerColor="#fff000ff" />
</shape>
</clip>
</item>
<item android:id="@id/progress">
<clip>
<shape>
<gradient android:startColor="#fff000ff" android:endColor="#fff000ff" android:angle="270.0" android:centerY="0.75" android:centerColor="#fff000ff" />
</shape>
</clip>
</item>
</layer-list>

I'm sure everyone will appreciate you porting this :D

25 new screenshots added to my OP http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html

Please note that my Gmail, Talk and Market are all inverted. I'm not sure if you replaced the whole apk or just the images in your original port so if possible please use the whole apk.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm keepin busy porting lol. Someday when I grow up someone will teach me photoshop and I can make my own theme ;)

Well it's ready to be updated and I tried but it's impossible for me becuz I don't have either of the phones. If you want to port this new stuff it's in my OP. Please use the UD Parts 1 AND 2 OR the PE v1.4. The other links aren't updated.

Here is what i used for the progress bar:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<layer-list
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<item android:id="@id/background">
<shape>
<gradient android:startColor="#ff000000" android:endColor="#ff000000" android:angle="270.0" android:centerY="0.75" android:centerColor="#ff000000" />
</shape>
</item>
<item android:id="@id/secondaryProgress">
<clip>
<shape>
</shape>
</clip>
</item>
<item android:id="@id/progress">
<clip>
<shape>
</shape>
</clip>
</item>
</layer-list>

I'm sure everyone will appreciate you porting this :D

25 new screenshots added to my OP http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html

Please note that my Gmail, Talk and Market are all inverted. I'm not sure if you replaced the whole apk or just the images in your original port so if possible please use the whole apk.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use paint.net with lots of plugins! you should try it :D I hope you know how much I appreciate you porting this for me :D

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Great to see your work here on the X Corinacakes! I also would love to see your themes ported over to the Liberty ROM!

gmvirtual

Reaction score
I love this!!!!!!! I'm trying to get the courage to try a theme on my rooted d2.....but this noob is scared! If I were to do it, I'd certainly love this girlie one!! great job!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!! I'm glad you all like it as much as i do!! It will be ported to Liberty rom tonight or tomorrow. Me and Mikeyinid are just tryin to sync our schedules :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love this!!!!!!! I'm trying to get the courage to try a theme on my rooted d2.....but this noob is scared! If I were to do it, I'd certainly love this girlie one!! great job!!

:welcome: to the forum! You'll get the courage up sometime. Just make sure you read read read on how to and have a backup. Just remember, there's lots of help here 24/7 if you run into problems! You'll be so happy after it's done. :D