Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Updated 11/12/10

BachinPhx

Reaction score
This is the best my Droid has ever looked, and this ROM is paramount I did a little mashup of Black and Bold with some Midnight Frost and Soma for good measure.

I am curious why you have posted your "theme" here in this thread if it isn't compatible with UD 2.0? Are you just fishing for people to switch to another ROM? Looks like you are in the wrong place unless I am missing something here.

Please correct me if I am wrong and forgive me if I am.

In an abject and unsightly reaction to what is the most comprehensive, configurable, and complete Rom ever developed for the D1, my enthusiasm compelled me to not only profane the thread, forum, and myriad devotees of android development with my scathing praise of UDv2 I went so far as to manipulate the framework to suit my particular aesthetic trappings. Please forgive my impropriety I should have known better than to voice my appreciation for another man's charitable efforts to engender choice, functionality and style for free to those of us who desire it.

Dems sum miety bigin words youse trhwoin round hear.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Exceptional vocabulary scantily countervails grammatical imperfections.

Sent from my OG Automaton

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Lol I got it. My post was a joke at big words vocabulary man... :biggrin:

Btw, sorry if that icon doesn't show up. The droid forums app should get a popup option to insert those icons so I don't have to try to enter them by memory!

Sent from my OG Automaton

illmatic636

Reaction score
This is the best my Droid has ever looked, and this ROM is paramount I did a little mashup of Black and Bold with some Midnight Frost and Soma for good measure.

I am curious why you have posted your "theme" here in this thread if it isn't compatible with UD 2.0? Are you just fishing for people to switch to another ROM? Looks like you are in the wrong place unless I am missing something here.

Please correct me if I am wrong and forgive me if I am.

In an abject and unsightly reaction to what is the most comprehensive, configurable, and complete Rom ever developed for the D1, my enthusiasm compelled me to not only profane the thread, forum, and myriad devotees of android development with my scathing praise of UDv2 I went so far as to manipulate the framework to suit my particular aesthetic trappings. Please forgive my impropriety I should have known better than to voice my appreciation for another man's charitable efforts to engender choice, functionality and style for free to those of us who desire it.

Will you make a compatible version of SOMA for TUD 2.0?
It does look very complete. Good Job

nwwolf1

Reaction score
So I'm using clockwork mod, downloading revolution theme from megaupload, opening through rom manager automatically, and the instillation is aborted once in recovery mode, saying "instillation failed, could not find....bad." can someone walk me through how to get this please?