[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, here you go...CorinaCakes came through for you guys with the even number battery images, if you find something wrong now...YOUR TO PICKY..LOL

Rockin_Rainbows_DX_GummyJar.zip

Thanks Mike! Downloading now and I'll go make a thread for the d2 and update my OP with props to you and elcompaLalo for all your help in getting this ported to the X and D2 :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got a liberty rc and started proting themes for that, and every d2/dx owner in america will be switching to that rom, I can pretty much guarentee it. We will have to get rainbows goin on their too :)
Well, here you go...CorinaCakes came through for you guys with the even number battery images, if you find something wrong now...YOUR TO PICKY..LOL

Rockin_Rainbows_DX_GummyJar.zip

Thanks Mike! Downloading now and I'll go make a thread for the d2 and update my OP with props to you and elcompaLalo for all your help in getting this ported to the X and D2 :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Never heard of it lol. Link? :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ritzie

Reaction score
The easiest way to fix notifications in the pull down would be to change that one image for bg to stock gummyjar. It will be grey and less cool :p but you'll be able to read your notifications

AHH ok well I have no idea how to do that so I'll stick with what I got. Thanks mikeyinid.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theres a new version in my op that fixes it.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank Mike for that :D I'm so happy you love it. Big changes coming soon that I think you will all love love love! :D

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its fixed! Don't stick with what you got! Redownload it
The easiest way to fix notifications in the pull down would be to change that one image for bg to stock gummyjar. It will be grey and less cool :p but you'll be able to read your notifications

AHH ok well I have no idea how to do that so I'll stick with what I got. Thanks mikeyinid.

maybish

Reaction score
Corrinacakes....I don't really come to this forum I spend most of my time in the droid x forums....I stumbled across this theme and am so happy!!! Its exactly what I've been looking for! I want to thank you so much for this and for your work! You'll be getting donations from me!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ritzie

Reaction score
Its fixed! Don't stick with what you got! Redownload it

Thanks mikeyinid for the fix. I'm rocking it now. Look forward to whatever changes you and corinacakes have planned. :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corrinacakes....I don't really come to this forum I spend most of my time in the droid x forums....I stumbled across this theme and am so happy!!! Its exactly what I've been looking for! I want to thank you so much for this and for your work! You'll be getting donations from me!!

:welcome: to the forum! And THANK YOU! :D

Here's some teaser shots of the update coming this week:

snap20110112_110326-1.png

snap20110108_174757-1.png

snap20110105_160506.png

snap20110112_110803.png

Also i made the notification background be good for black or white font:

snap20110112_110722.png

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very nice :) I definitly failed :( lol

:welcome: to the forum! And THANK YOU! :D

Here's some teaser shots of the update coming this week:

snap20110112_110326-1.png

snap20110108_174757-1.png

snap20110105_160506.png

snap20110112_110803.png

Also i made the notification background be good for black or white font:

snap20110112_110722.png