[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* UD 3.0.1

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ALL NEW LOOK :D I hope you guys like it :D

I still have a couple things to adjust including the frame around the clock on the lockscreen. I also hate the AM/PM to be in all caps so i'm gonna try to change that if i can find it (i'm pretty confident i can). I'll do that as soon as i can and release.

RotaryLockscreen-1.png

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The wife has been running my Berry Blast theme for a month now, asked me to flash her a new one so I showed her this (the one for 2.5) and she LOVES it!!!!!!!! Very clean theme girl!... You already know the respect I have for your work.... now the wife has the same respect...lol...

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why TY!! :D now tell me where to find that AM/PM crap :rofl3:

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why TY!! :D now tell me where to find that AM/PM crap :rofl3:

Check res/layout/keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml and near the top has am/pm... also, where's the dl link for UD 2.5?.. I can't find it now and I'm not flashing gb on her phone until it's fully stable or she'll kill me...lol

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yaaaayyyyyy! Lots of coll new stuff! I love it! Thank you Cakes!dancedroid

musicman

Reaction score
how do I install this theme? Is it simply installing the zip through clockwork?

Smokie

Reaction score
trying to install this on the wife's D1.. getting some weird error :( says E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) installation aborted. I tried to redownload it twice. Is it a full ROM like the link suggest? its only 30megs. I tried installing it as a full rom before trying to apply it as a theme. that didnt' work either.. any ideas?

def seems like the .zip for it isn't complete? when i try to unzip everything it says its missing files.

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just FYI you guys. I just found a couple more things i need to fix. The menu in an open chat screen in messenger and talk are white on white. I'm sure they show up somewhere else too like that. I'm on that and will upload when i can. :D

Smokie

Reaction score
is that why the files are downloading incomplete for me? did you take it down or something? im stuck at CW.. wifey uses handcent so the white/white text for messenger won't bother us.. just excited to flash the new 3.0.1 :D

trying to unzip the Rockin'RainbowsUD3.0.1FULLROM.zip gives an (unexpected end of archive error)

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no i didn't take it down...it's there. Maybe try again?

EDIT: You're right...something is wrong. I'll post when it's fixed dangit!

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok it should be fine now! :D let me know what you think :D

Smokie

Reaction score

ok downloaded and installed ok.. however.. boot looping at the new UD boot animation screen.. :( anyone elsE?

tried to wipe and install all over again.. same thing.

its definitely not kernel related, tried flashing it with and without the new raid zero kernels..

Last edited:

bigwilly90210

Reaction score

ok downloaded and installed ok.. however.. boot looping at the new UD boot animation screen.. :( anyone elsE?

tried to wipe and install all over again.. same thing.

its definitely not kernel related, tried flashing it with and without the new raid zero kernels..

Yeah, I'm having the same problem flashing first with RZK1100 and then no special kernel. Grrr. My gf really wants this... could it just be some phones? It never worked on her for UD 2.5 either... never tried it on my Droid 1 though, idk. It'll boot like normal for a full flash and then when it should go to the ROM, the animation sloooows way down and sits there for 10 minutes... so I pulled the battery and tried it again. Full wipe and everything... gah. Oh well... anyhelp Corina? Also, am I missing just the theme flash w/o the full ROM? Thanks in advance! My gf loooves this theme! ;-)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App