[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The easiest way to fix notifications in the pull down would be to change that one image for bg to stock gummyjar. It will be grey and less cool :p but you'll be able to read your notifications

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

My wife is absolutely lovin this theme! And if she is happy then I am too...lol

The notification pulldown is my only concern though, and my wife is new to smartphones so I would like to fix it for her to make it as easy as I can for her. How would I go about it?

im gonna do what i can and ill post it here.**I didnt fix it but i did a work-around. At least you can see your notifications now. Corinacakes, if you pm me the hex number you want for the services.jar and progress_horizontal.xml, I will do that stuff for you tomorrow. Let me know :) Oh, I can change the notification background back to black and change the font color, but you downloads and ongoing are gona have to be on grey, Im still learning. I need the hex color. Pink I would imagine lol
snap20110109_225950.png

Last edited:

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
The easiest way to fix notifications in the pull down would be to change that one image for bg to stock gummyjar. It will be grey and less cool :p but you'll be able to read your notifications

My wife is absolutely lovin this theme! And if she is happy then I am too...lol

The notification pulldown is my only concern though, and my wife is new to smartphones so I would like to fix it for her to make it as easy as I can for her. How would I go about it?

im gonna do what i can and ill post it here.

Thanks for taking the time to help out.

rustyp2

Reaction score
In your screen-shots, you show the Market with a pink screen. On my wife's, it is the usual green. Any way to change it? Thanks again - she is LUVIN' it!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm at work until 5 you guys. When i get home I'll try to catch up on all the new issues. Thanks for your help Mike!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm at work until 5 you guys. When i get home I'll try to catch up on all the new issues. Thanks for your help Mike!

That's not an excuse. I didn't say you could work.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hows this for starters..I think it should be mostly good...I hope the volume/progress bars are right pink?..
snap20110110_153139.png

snap20110110_153145.png

snap20110110_160604.png

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol, I'm gonna give it to corinacakes and she can do whatever she wants with it. Its not my theme but I know she don't have a D2/DX so I thought id help out. I'm sure it will be posted later.
Hows this for starters..I think it should be mostly good...I hope the volume/progress bars are right pink?..
snap20110110_153139.png

snap20110110_153145.png

snap20110110_160604.png

Looks great. Now how would I fix it?

From a D2.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mike yur awesome! thank you! I'm still not home but I'll PM you my gtalk. :D

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries :) its not 100% but very close. Corinacakes,you should start a thread in the D2 section for this theme, its compatible with both. A lot of D2 users don't come over here and will never find your awesome theme :D

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
No worries :) its not 100% but very close. Corinacakes,you should start a thread in the D2 section for this theme, its compatible with both. A lot of D2 users don't come over here and will never find your awesome theme :D

Haha, yes it would be a good idea. I have a D2.....the only reason I found out it may work on a D2 is because I used it on the wifes DX.

From a D2.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
has anyone noticed battery icon issues with the theme? mine turned to the normal gummy icon and i dont know if its just cus im playing with stuff in there or if it is the theme, so we can fix it :)

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
has anyone noticed battery icon issues with the theme? mine turned to the normal gummy icon and i dont know if its just cus im playing with stuff in there or if it is the theme, so we can fix it :)

Its not just you, happens somewhere below 50 or 60% battery.

From a D2.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its actually the odd numbers. I okied it, its not accurate, but at least the gummy battery won't show :) I got this thing done, except battery icon now :/ evrything shows in the pulldown, its good. Corinacakes needs to let me know what to do about the battery. Gummyjayjar is 10% increments but there is only images for 20. We need the odd number images too.

Its not just you, happens somewhere below 50 or 60% battery.

From a D2.