Redesigned Motorola Droid Bionic looks confirmed in Best Buy leak!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok back on topic...
Anyone have a clue on how much RAM it'll have?
512 is enough, (for me) but I was hoping for the 1GB range.
I'm personally banking on 1 Gig, otherwise why bother with the release delay?

KenjiWB

Reaction score
Ahhh finally actual news, something is better than nothing, wish there was a clearer picture though.

ezbaiby

Reaction score
I was poking around a little bit into Verizon's mid-end (?wtf? for lack of better term) website, and came across this structure that they use. It is very likely that the Bionic will show up on one of these pages before it is officially announced. The Droid 3 has been there for a while :) Anyways the links to the pages are here:

http://www.droiddoes.com/xml/droid_bionic.xml
http://www.droiddoes.com/xml/sitemodel.xml
http://www.droiddoes.com/xml/navigation.xml

The first one is dead now, but the other two have information about phones currently released. Hopefully someone will monitor these pages (I have no time) and let everyone know when something pops up.

gnfishin

Reaction score
Probably not the Bionic

The photo in the Best Buy ad shows a slider, note the bottom edge. The Bionic is not a slider. That could be a Droid 3, perhaps? The ad has been faked or doctored.

Reaction score
The photo in the Best Buy ad shows a slider, note the bottom edge. The Bionic is not a slider. That could be a Droid 3, perhaps? The ad has been faked or doctored.

Listen up youngin = ).... The leaked bionic photos we have seen mirror this image from the add. The bionic supposedly has a pronounced beveled edge at the bottom, either for aesthetics of holding and not hitting the capacitive buttons, or just because they needed the extra real estate space to tuck the LTE/CMDA/bluetooth radios (see Bionic Clears FCC in bionic forum)

The D3 has a silver trim around the edges and certainly does not resemble the bionic. Hop a few sub forums down to Moto Bionic and get your learn on ; ) :motdroidhoriz:

bplewis24

Reaction score
The photo in the Best Buy ad shows a slider, note the bottom edge. The Bionic is not a slider.

The bottom edge is consistent with all of the leaked photos we've seen of the revised Bionic for the past month or so. That's not the D3.

Brandon

Suuperflie

Reaction score

You need to hone your attention to detail. The pic in this thread is not a slider phone and its not the same as the pics of what people thought the bionic were that looked like what should have been the D3. In the other rumored pics released a month or two ago the bottom edge was recessed like the D1's. This new Bionic pic shows the bottom edge being slightly raised compared to the screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums