Redesigned Motorola Droid Bionic looks confirmed in Best Buy leak!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Redesigned Motorola Droid Bionic looks confirmed in Best Buy leak

droid-bionic-best-buy.jpg

A new Verizon Photo has been leaked of The Bionic Coming Soon...With the Verizon 4G LTE, ad from Best Buy... The opening line in the promo says "Control It and You Control everything!!! The Droid Bionic is an all-powerful, unstoppable machine.” Powerful language, Lets hope it lives up to the hype!!! After Motorola went back to the drawing board to make this a better phone, I am looking forward to the specs and future leaks on this one.

Source ThisIsMyNext.com

TSXXX

Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe it's a sooner release date then previously thought?

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2

Java

Reaction score
Why is it always Best Buy that does this kind of thing? Gives me nightmares of the whole Thunderbolt release date and the scratching of the Bionic after all the predicted release dates back a couple months.

tl;dr:
notthis****again.jpg

mach330

Reaction score
from that view. looks pretty thin. like iphone 4 and droid 2 had a baby. i really hope it's thinner than the other LTE devices.

Covington

Reaction score
Nice find Preach! I can only imagine your face was the same as mine when you saw this picture. :icon_ lala:

sranger

Reaction score
If it doen not have a locked bootloader, i'll get it. Otherwise forget it...

BGKris

Reaction score
If it doen not have a locked bootloader, i'll get it. Otherwise forget it...

Yep! I don't care if it's going to be unlocked someday, I want it unlocked now!

Good.. two more impatient nownownow droid owners not tainting the bionic pool.... Thinning the herd is a good thing ; )
Actually I'm an ex droid owner, currently with the TB :icon_wink:
For me, it's very difficult to own a locked device. All of my phones have been HTC, I like having access to other kernals that's all. To someone that doesn't care about overclocking,undervolting etc. a locked device is perfect.

Reaction score
Yep! I don't care if it's going to be unlocked someday, I want it unlocked now!

Good.. two more impatient nownownow droid owners not tainting the bionic pool.... Thinning the herd is a good thing ; )
For me, it's very difficult to own a locked device. All of my phones have been HTC, I like having access to other kernals that's all. To someone that doesn't care about overclocking,undervolting etc. a locked device is perfect.

Yes, but look at all of the locked bootloaders that have been rooted. Id be 100% fine using a flagship phone for 3 months in all its technological superiority until it is rooted by community devs. Overclocking is irrelevant on a device that will already be ONE of the fastest on the market. undervolting may help battery life sure...but whyis it absolutely necessary immediately.

BGKris

Reaction score

Yes, but look at all of the locked bootloaders that have been rooted. Id be 100% fine using a flagship phone for 3 months in all its technological superiority until it is rooted by community devs. Overclocking is irrelevant on a device that will already be ONE of the fastest on the market. undervolting may help battery life sure...but whyis it absolutely necessary immediately.
Everyone has different needs/wants. Sure I can wait, I waited two weeks before rooting my current phone. I could care less as I'm not interested in the bionic at all anyways.