Razr Maxx holding its price well

Natey2

Reaction score
Gotta say the Maxx is holding its price very well (unlike the Bionic, for example, that (after a couple of months) became a free-after-rebates phone with a 2-year contract).

cbreze

Reaction score
Agreed, and after about seven months of ownership I can still not see an end of life issue with this phone for me anyway. It does what I need and as long as something doesn't break or I drop it somehow this shall be my phone for a good while longer. What with Verizon's upgrade policy I would need to pay full retail anyway to maintain unlimited, so yeah, my max is a keeper. Now some wood to knock to not drop this awesome device. ;)

EDIT: Wanted to add a thought, I'm wondering if a lot of folks will try and stretch their mileage out with their phones just to prevent having to pay full retail or lose unlimited and thus helping hold the price line, as in keeping it up there. A phone that lasts and has all the bells and whistles could really hold its value. Anyway my .02

OP
Natey2

Natey2

Reaction score
Cheapest place for the Maxx right now for new customers/new service contract appears to be Amazon wireless ($99).
Contract extension price varies between $169 and $269 at various sites.
Do the current Maxxs ship with JB 4.1 yet?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Nope, ics..