R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.PooLBoY.THEME-R3Ds

POSTED The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.PooLBoY.THEME-R3Ds
check post # 1 for links and info....enjoy!!!

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.Black.N.Bold.V.2.THEME-R3Ds

The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.Black.N.Bold.V.2.THEME-R3Ds
ALL CREDITS FOR THIS THEME GOES TO THEBOWERS

check post # 2 for links and info

tommyk2005

Reaction score
that updated urban theme with the custom animations is just sick! I have been using this theme since ud2.0.0 and this is just the icing on the cake

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.iKaNDee.THEME-R3Ds

posted The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.iKaNDee.THEME-R3Ds
check post #1 for info and links...enjoy!!!!

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
POSTED
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.InDiGo.GLaSS.THEME-R3Ds
AND
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.ORIGINAL.STOCK.THEME-R3Ds
check post #2 for links and info...enjoy!!!

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
updated The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.2.1.0.NeXDeeP.THEME-R3Ds
with black menu to fix the white on white bug, please check post #2 for links and info.....enjoy!!!!

atcjeff

Reaction score
Metamorph issues

Installed the iKanDee theme for UD 2.1. Looks great but does not play well with metamorph. I always use metamorph to put in my own custom pull down shade and to change the "Verizon Wireless" banner and to change the battery icon. Tried to do this with the iKanDee theme and get boot loops. Tried it 3 times with 3 different metamorph files and nothing worked. Any ideas about this. Love the animations on this theme but if it is not compatable with metamorph then I can't use it.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Installed the iKanDee theme for UD 2.1. Looks great but does not play well with metamorph. I always use metamorph to put in my own custom pull down shade and to change the "Verizon Wireless" banner and to change the battery icon. Tried to do this with the iKanDee theme and get boot loops. Tried it 3 times with 3 different metamorph files and nothing worked. Any ideas about this. Love the animations on this theme but if it is not compatable with metamorph then I can't use it.
I don't think is the theme thats giving problems..try this, fresh install UD 2.1.0 then try to MM your images and see if it bootloop.
If it does not loop let me know so I can look on to it. Thanks.

UD 2.1.0 URBaN R3Ds EDiTioN

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great themes Redman!

The only problem I have is Pandora just FC as soon as I try to open it. The work around I have found is if I use the build.prop from UD 2.1, it works fine but if the build.prop that is included in your themes is used then Pandora won't even open. Don't know what in the build.prop is different but I have replicated this problem many times. I have had this issue on Urban and iKanDee.

Great job again.

atcjeff

Reaction score
I don't think is the theme thats giving problems..try this, fresh install UD 2.1.0 then try to MM your images and see if it bootloop.
If it does not loop let me know so I can look on to it. Thanks.

Metamorph works fine with no issues over stock UD 2.1 Only get bootloops when installing over the theme.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Maybe MM and Pandora look for a original build.prop file. The only thing I change in the file is to show theme name and UD version which I been doing since new era. This is strange but looking in to both issues. Will post results in a bit. Thanks for the feedback.

atcjeff

Reaction score
Maybe MM and Pandora look for a original build.prop file. The only thing I change in the file is to show theme name and UD version which I been doing since new era. This is strange but looking in to both issues. Will post results in a bit. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for checking into it. This is the first I have had a problem using metamorph over a theme. I had problems when I DL TUD 2.1 file from the droid forums link. When I wiped, it did not load my apps back in. I DL from TUD website and wiped data and casche and everything works fine now. Tried installing your iKanDee theme again and same thing, boot loops after the M logo. Sweet theme though

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fkfmfz... you wouldn't happen to be using apk manager 4.8 instad of 4.9 would you? If you are using 4.9, are you deleting the resources.arsc file from the keep folder?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks for looking into it Redman!

Looking forward to Urban Blackout R3D edition with custom animations for UD 2.3!