R3Ds THEMES FOR The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
by "done that" I meant.. uh... lets say you were dialing a number and the phone crapped out. I was asking if you had dialed a number and the phone didn't crap out before.
Seems to me that when the phone times out, the theme dies. I dunno if it's just you or if other people are having the problem though.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
tried poolboy and black...loved both of them but phone shut down on both of them (had been using for an hour or so, then phone went into screen shutdown). had to pull battery and phone never did get past the M startup after that. did full wipe using sprecovery...installed ud2....then installed theme using sprecovery. bummer now i gotta go back to red glass. droid1
thats the first time i hear about something like that, besides i usally install the themes and run them for a day or 2 to make sure everthing is themed out and works without FC. i been using urban and nothing like that has happen.
the only thing i can think is did you try changing kernels?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No. Whatever came with ud2 is still on here.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Try a different one. When I loaded up UD2.0.0 the 800mhz Sapphire kernel it came with wreaked havoc on my phone. I went and got what UD1.0.0 had... slayher 1000mhz kernel and installed it. Now my phone loves UD2.0.0

glhelinski

Reaction score
i did a stupid thing really. i'm a computer programmer and am no stranger to troubleshooting...but wasn't too smart. you never change two things at a time ... well i did

against my better judgement, i changed kernels (to P3 ulv 800). not sure why i changed kernels cuz the sapphire one was working fine with every other theme i tried (which is all of them)

this time i reloaded UD2, i switched kernels to P3 above and this time i have not done any titanium backup restoring....the poolboy theme is doing fine so far after about 45 minutes of general use (setting up apps and general stuff you do after trying to get your phone how you like it after a new rom install)

maybe doing some of the titanium restores was the problem. i thought when i had the problems with the themes before that i only did data only when restoring (but not 100% sure)

so i guess what i'm saying here is inconclusive...titanium restores the problem or sapphire kernel? unfortunately can't say

No. Whatever came with ud2 is still on here.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Try a different one. When I loaded up UD2.0.0 the 800mhz Sapphire kernel it came with wreaked havoc on my phone. I went and got what UD1.0.0 had... slayher 1000mhz kernel and installed it. Now my phone loves UD2.0.0

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Sweet...just applied the urban them to UD 2...now my gallery issue = fixed, the missing dialpad when updating roaming (*228) now the touchscreen dialpad is actually there & to top it off my camera seems less buggy, its still buggy but i dont use my camera all that much & it works fine for when & what ill need it for...

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I added some fixes and wallpapers to UD gallery.

Official UD Themes by R3Ds

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
I'm working on a theme patch to revert the phone apk back. I did it 3 times and did not like the way it looked, It needs to be perfect or atleast near perfect. Sorry for the wait, But is coming.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Is there anyway you could tell me how to just get the noti bar like poolboy but leave everything else alone? I tried swapping the framework-res.apk but only got bootloops. I figured thats what would happen but thought it was worth a shot. i will take it in any format if its possible. either MM or update.zip.

vstarx

Reaction score
how do i delete
**REMOVE ANY MARKET UPDATE FOR THE FOLLOWING APPS BEFORE INSTALL***
Updated Google Maps to 4.6.0
Updated Google Search to 1.1.2.64376
Updated YouTube to 2.0.26

so i can use theme tried though app manager but no option

joefuf

Reaction score
Hey FK, any idea when you'll have a stock theme for 2.0? I was gonna say if it's too much trouble to wait til 3.0 comes out, but since BD has to get the website up and going it could be a while.

Thanks big guy!

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
UD.2.1.0.URBaN.R3Ds.EDiTioN.THEME.ZP-R3Ds

UD.2.1.0.URBaN.R3Ds.EDiTioN.THEME.ZP-R3Ds
THIS UPDATE HAS CUSTOM WINDOWS ANIMATIONS
UPDATED SOME APPS AND MORE
check post # 2 for info and links...enjoy!!!