Possible trouble? Help!!

Raziel36

Reaction score
So, I put my Moto Droid on eBay because I'm really in need of the cash(divorce plus heart surgery.. I'm broke). I've had it on twice for 3 day listings without it selling. So I did a 1 day listing today with a buy it now option for $230, and it was quickly purchased. Going through the sending of an invoice, I noticed the buyer works for Quallcom(his address is even the one for a Santa Clara, CA Quallcom office building).

I'm worried, cause as a last ditch effort to sell the phone, I said I would leave some of my downloaded apk files for paid apps on the SD card. Being bought by and shipped to a Quallcom employee at his work address is a little unnerving. What should I do?

Dubbin1

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it at all. Its just a guy having the phone shipped to where he works so he knows someone wont steal it from his front porch.

Reaction score
Think of it as just like selling a PC video game, as long as you don't have it installed and are never going to use it again, there is nothing to worry about. If you bought a new phone, and kept a backup of the apps, then you would be going down the wrong path. :)