Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

abean

Reaction score
Sadly, today is 4 months on the dot and still nothing ... getting very upset here.

lores35

Reaction score
I ordered the begining of this month. I feel like I came in at the top of the pyramid!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
All orders were sent out, some not until Friday morning (Xmas Eve). Due to Xmas on Saturday and the subsequent crippling snow storm we had here in NJ (roads closed until Wednesday - some still not plowed as of tonight, Thursday) mail going out was and has been delayed. But as stated, ALL ORDERS are now in the USPS system, and will be arriving within days to all who are waiting. All orders are coming USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Thanks to all for their patience, have a safe and happy New Years, and I'll be looking forward to hopefully good posts as these all hit their new owners in the next few days. mikey

chazall1

Reaction score
Are you still making this product? I would like to order, but not sure if your still in buisness?

chazall1

Reaction score
I just ordered A Walnut Evolution X. I will keep everyone updated on my transaction. I hope everything goes as anticipated.

chazall1

Reaction score
I received an email confirmation, had all my information, and was told it would be sent on Saturday,\. USPS 3 to 5 day shipping. So far so good!

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Finally received my Mikradle

I promised I would update if I ever received my stand, so ...

After at least three months -- and just like others, I was told a few times it was shipped but nothing -- my Mikradle has finally arrived.

While I appreciate Mikey's correspondence and the personal issues he had -- although it sometimes took a little while, he always responded to my emails -- I cannot say I recommend this product. Beautiful stand at a decent price, but is it worth the hassle? That's up to you.

My situation was just like everyone else's, except at least I now have my order.

Reaction score
Good luck he is a loser and I had to get paypal to issue a refund...
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I'm doing my best to get my reputation back to the stellar point it was before our family suffered the loss of a child. It's been a long, uphill battle that I many times have felt like just quitting. But I have not. I've continued to plod along and work at fulfilling all those back orders. The complaints (valid - I'll be the first to admit) have caused my company to appear in a very bad light here. But still many have faith in me. Including the staff here who are willing to help me get back on my feet.

I'm not looking for customers to jump in here after waiting so long and suddenly paint a rosy picture of my business. But I would appreciate any of those who are and have been receiving in the last month to post here at the least that they finally received their order, and maybe a word or two about the quality.

Whatever.. I'll give it another two weeks and see if there's anything different. There should be considering every day a dozen or more are being shipped (Penguin and Nom Prophet - I'd love to hear from both of you in the next couple days)... At least when your mailbox shows that I did finally get your orders out. Bean and Cmmsh - you left yesterday - should be there by Monday or Tuesday.

Doolie - you and others like yourself make all this worthwhile for me! I thank you so much for that wonderful post!

mikey (the one with the broad shoulders)..

EDIT: Computermystro - your words are NOT TRUE! I've issued everyone who EVER asked for a refund with no problem! You started a dispute without EVER asking for a refund. It was not and never has nor ever will be necessary to start a dispute to get money back! Nobody here can EVER EVER EVER say I refused to refund! Please, the distortions are not necessary!

Cmmsh - I do thank you for the update! I am sorry you suffered this inconvenience. I can't turn back the clock.. I do appreciate your compliment on how you feel my product is beautiful and decent price. That was commendable of you to do that even though you were frustrated with my delivery! Thank you! mikey

Last edited:

chazall1

Reaction score
IDGBZ71 ----- Leave it be. ENOUGH SAID! Lets get back to focusing on the furture. Its hard to run a business, ship and to keep track of inventory. I would not have purchased unless I believed that I would receive this product in a timely fassion. Nothing like a home made product. That is hard to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things do not work out as expected, but flexability is the key.

Thanks

chazall1

Reaction score
Update today - your order is on it's way! It shipped out yesterday
(Saturday), you should see it by midweek. I appreciate your patronage
and look forward to your thoughts on both the style and the quality!
Thanks again - mikey :)