Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Mikradle is great, definitely worth the wait!! Will post pics soon. Thanks again!

mmcdonald14: Thanks much for those nice words! I appreciate them as always! Looking forward to your photos when you have a moment.

bmulligan: Thanks so much for the order! Sorry I missed your pm here - I have not been checking my messages here daily - I see you did purchase Sunday and I appreciate your patronage. Your best way to reach me is to email me at: [email protected] Meanwhile - You'll be shipping out Friday morning - you will receive an email confirming that. While I have tons of black, white, mahogany and cherry X models in stock - I'm just now spraying final clear coats on eight dozen walnut and oak models. They'll be getting the felt, pegs and inlays applied tomorrow.

Thanks all! mikey :)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I have posted elsewhere, and I haven't taken pictures yet, oh but I will.

I finally got my dock in, and dude, this thing is SOLID, it's the highest quality craftsmanship of any 3rd party product I have seen for any phone, period. Honestly, it's better than most 1st party peripherals, it's fitting is just right, the magnet sets off the dock program right as it's supposed to. The look is amazing, seriously, that little strip of metal sets off the dock so nicely.

I got the Cherry one, and I love it. I don't even have the desk I was going to put it on anymore, but it's all good, it looks great on my new desk too!

Can't wait to see MIKRADLES being built into cabinets...speaking of which, I gotta re-do my kitchen soon, maybe we can get a custom Droid dock built in! (It'd have to support some of these larger phones though, since my D1 has bit the dust, personally I think it's cause once it got the MIKRADLE it thought it was in heaven.)

I am an owner of the dock from another company, and it works well too, but man, the ease that this thing provides, love it, can't beat it. Sorry Seidio.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I have posted elsewhere, and I haven't taken pictures yet, oh but I will.

I finally got my dock in, and dude, this thing is SOLID, it's the highest quality craftsmanship of any 3rd party product I have seen for any phone, period. Honestly, it's better than most 1st party peripherals, it's fitting is just right, the magnet sets off the dock program right as it's supposed to. The look is amazing, seriously, that little strip of metal sets off the dock so nicely.

I got the Cherry one, and I love it. I don't even have the desk I was going to put it on anymore, but it's all good, it looks great on my new desk too!

Can't wait to see MIKRADLES being built into cabinets...speaking of which, I gotta re-do my kitchen soon, maybe we can get a custom Droid dock built in! (It'd have to support some of these larger phones though, since my D1 has bit the dust, personally I think it's cause once it got the MIKRADLE it thought it was in heaven.)

I am an owner of the dock from another company, and it works well too, but man, the ease that this thing provides, love it, can't beat it. Sorry Seidio.

< copy of post elsewhere in response to your post >

Wow! I don't know if any of my hats will ever fit me again! ;) Thanks so much for this post - I'm definitely very moved by it! Can I say THANK YOU!?!? :)

Meanwhile - I hope insurance will replace your phone - your MIKRADLE EVOLUTION should work for just about any phone they give you. If not - contact me and I'll work something out with you to keep your new phone on a MIKRADLE!

For others waiting - I've just fallen 4 days behind - spent most of the last week bedside in the hospital with my mother who had been admitted after passing out. So - our family still chooses to spend more time in the hospitals than at home.. ;) Seriously - my hat's off to all who have elderly parents and bear the burden of caring for them - I'm learning the last year that it's a real challenge, though this is our duty as children.

Those wishing to place orders today or the next few days - I would appreciate you holding off until Saturday to enable me to finish up what's on the table at the moment before committing to new orders. I have no wish to go back to the issues I had in the past and am still catching up on the last few presently. Thanks - mikey

alucard454

Reaction score

guess what finally arrived on this photographer's front porch a few days ago?

truly beautiful craftsmanship.

I couldn't do it justice with the ten minutes that I had to shoot that afternoon, but I did what I could.

thanks mikey, I knew you'd come through in the end

:)

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
alucard454: What a wonderful post! Man, did I enjoy reading and viewing that one! I thank you profusely for your support and loyalty - and mostly your MIKRADLE endorsement!

Truthfully - YOU are the one that came through in the end - I can't thank you enough for those terrific photos! Your compliments are well received - THANK YOU!

mikey :)