Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are these still available? I'm guessing yes since the thread is still

alive. And where is the link to order? Is it only done through the email

on Pay Pal like suggested originally?

chazall1

Reaction score
OP, ( To buy, send a PayPal payment to my account name: [email protected] Be sure to include which color you want, a current shipping address and your registered forum member name. Be sure to add an additional $3.00 if you want the cable.)
Log into paypal, or create an account. Find the option to " Sent Money to: " and paste in [email protected] with your amount.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP, ( To buy, send a PayPal payment to my account name: [email protected] Be sure to include which color you want, a current shipping address and your registered forum member name. Be sure to add an additional $3.00 if you want the cable.)
Log into paypal, or create an account. Find the option to " Sent Money to: " and paste in [email protected] with your amount.

Roger that, and have an account, thanks :)

IDGBZ71

Reaction score
cuskit I have removed my post's and got my doc today, thank you.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
cuskit I have removed my post's and got my doc today, thank you.
Hey - you've been a gentleman all along! I appreciate all you've done, including the wonderful accolades when you received your first Mikradle. I've removed my words as well. You've got my apologies for the late shipping, and wishes for you to enjoy this second cradle. It's me that thanks you! mikey :)

Last edited:

IDGBZ71

Reaction score
Mikey thanks again as always top notch product and quality, sorry again. You've got my business an referrals. If your looking for custom quality product to show off your phone at home or office and works with a phone case on which is a hug plus for me this is it, here it is

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Mikey thanks again as always top notch product and quality, sorry again. You've got my business an referrals. If your looking for custom quality product to show off your phone at home or office and works with a phone case on which is a hug plus for me this is it, here it is
IDGBZ71,

Cool! The (Red) Ohio State really sets off the Mahogany! Time to get moving on those sports models! Gonna keep your address close at hand, wink wink.. Just don't hold me to a date! :icon_ lala: Folks - I want you all to know this guy is one of the elite here! He's seen me at my worst and still never failed to let me down. Thanks, Todd!

Also - thanks for adding that photo, as well as the kind compliments! This is the kind of posting I enjoy - it feels good to be coming on here and finding these positive posts again! And more to come as there's so many Mikradles showing up daily! Sweet!

mikey (slowly getting back on track..) :)

chazall1

Reaction score
Well I received mine today, Just as stated in my other posts. The Quality is exceptional, Very Very nice. I will let my friends know, and thank you for this great product.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Well I received mine today, Just as stated in my other posts. The Quality is exceptional, Very Very nice. I will let my friends know, and thank you for this great product.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!!!!!

chazall1, thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!

Little by little everyone is finally getting their orders. I'm glad to be able to continue completion of these, and hope others will post as these continue to reach their mailboxes. If you haven't received yours yet - be patient a few more days - I'm slowly but surely getting back on track.

If I've missed you or you need reassurance and/or status update - please email me at: [email protected] Again - please include your real name (the name you ordered through PayPal) with your questions - forum user names only are sometimes very time consuming to cross reference your shipping status. Many never included a user name with their order and for those it's almost impossible for me to figure out who you are.

Thanks again all for their patience! mikey :)

whatsinaname

Reaction score
WooHoo

I have to say......
Wow....
I just got my mikradle 2 minutes ago, and I have to say wow.

Hand made, beautiful and tailor fit. I know that its been a long road for cuskit, but I will definitely say I would order again. And recommend to others.

Thanks again for constantly being in communication and responding to your customers.

I am attaching pictures, but just for the record they are from my touch pro2 (I wanted a picture of the droid X in the cradle)

I am also very, very, very, happy that it fits with my vertex case on it.

Once again, Thank you Cuskit, I am a very happy customer. Keep up the good work and good luck to you!

mmcdonald14

Reaction score
Are these still available? Looking for one in black and how much are they again for forum members?

abean

Reaction score
I finally got it!!!

While the wait was awful, this is a fantastic piece of work.

Thank you!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Are these still available? Looking for one in black and how much are they again for forum members?

mmcdonald14 - I was notified by USPS tracking that you received your package. What do you think of the quality and style? Looking forward to your comments! Thanks again for the order!

abean and whatsinaname: THANKS to BOTH of you for the wonderful compliments! Very much appreciate them! I'm always pleased to hear when customers appreciate the hand work that goes into each and every one of these cradles! So - thanks millions! Also thanks to all whom I may have missed personally thanking!

mikey :)

mmcdonald14

Reaction score
Mikradle is great, definitely worth the wait!! Will post pics soon. Thanks again!

bmulligan

Reaction score
Hello... I haven't heard anything yet on my order. I sent the money via papal for days ago. Hopefully you received it. I did pm you on here a couple times but haven't heard from you. What is the turnaround time on an order? I think it may be longer than I expected. Did you get my order and if so what is the expected delivery time? Thanks!