Pixel 6 Accessories

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've never heard of Sopiguard. How do their skins compare to dbrand or SlickWraps?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I like them. Some of the skins might feel a little thinner but it depends which one you buy but I definitely like them because the prices are lower and the delivery has no delays...Slickwraps is the worst delivery and Dbrand I've always used but sometimes I want a different look which Sopiguard provides..

RoWilJr

Reaction score
Skin time.. Sopiguard with Spigen Ultra Hybrid case
d67b2cc56760f16f3e593c9d0fcc837d.jpg
df4910ab77ebd182a9a820071a1ea4a2.jpg
c10c0bb4e12d60b5ba44fea80291b662.jpg
dd49ff3c6310bda7ce2fd8a92c37bee2.jpg
d1a013029e538ac2d27bfe4a3116f48c.jpg
4191cc32653296df8df2537d2491b8d2.jpg
Me likey! How was the install?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Me likey! How was the install?

Very easy to install. I just had to lift the bottom part a few times to align it... Using the G for guidance and it was easy. Just a little rub with fingers and microfiber cloth in the corners and edges until I got it smooth and then I hit the blow dryer to finish off..

RoWilJr

Reaction score
I just realized your signature how's the phone treating you ?

Bro... It's been GREAT! Was part of the "moving delivery date" crowd, but once I got it in hand, lovely!
Honestly, I haven't experienced any of the issues I see being posted all over the interwebz... I mean, got the day one update after powering on, FPS works great, screen is the bees knees, battery is good for my use, speakers sound good (it's a phone after all) no signal drops (on ATT), AA connects, I mean... ZERO issues (knock on wood).

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Bro... It's been GREAT! Was part of the "moving delivery date" crowd, but once I got it in hand, lovely!
Honestly, I haven't experienced any of the issues I see being posted all over the interwebz... I mean, got the day one update after powering on, FPS works great, screen is the bees knees, battery is good for my use, speakers sound good (it's a phone after all) no signal drops (on ATT), AA connects, I mean... ZERO issues (knock on wood).

That's great man ..I'm happy to hear it ...my experience is the same other than I didn't have to wait on delivery dates ..very happy with the phone ..it ticks all the boxes ...

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just cancelled my Pixel Buds a order for the olive version and re-ordered a set of white. When I ordered my free pair I went ahead and bought a set for my wife. Hers arrived last week and she likes them a lot. The olive order kept getting pushed farther to the right. Hopefully Google still has some white in stock and they ship soon. Now that I have seen them in person, I really want to try them myself. We shall see.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you're not trying to use the free deal from Google, Walmart has the A Buds in stock. At least they did last week.

I paid for mine, so I got them there instead. Google estimated January for me to get a pair of the olive ones. Walmart sent them right away.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you're not trying to use the free deal from Google, Walmart has the A Buds in stock. At least they did last week.

I paid for mine, so I got them there instead. Google estimated January for me to get a pair of the olive ones. Walmart sent them right away.

My wife's white buds were shipped within a few days of the order and then arrived 2 days later. So I'm hoping that's still the case. I wanted olive, but white is OK with me. And one pair free is nice too.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Finally got my Otterbox last week. Still getting used to the bulk vs the Spigen Liquid Air, but it's not outrageous.

I also pulled the trigger on the dbrand Grip case with the teardown skin, but they're saying it'll ship in January.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Finally got my Otterbox last week. Still getting used to the bulk vs the Spigen Liquid Air, but it's not outrageous.

I also pulled the trigger on the dbrand Grip case with the teardown skin, but they're saying it'll ship in January.

Awesome! I'm thinking that Dbrand will also be good for you and you could alternate with it between the two...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Awesome! I'm thinking that Dbrand will also be good for you and you could alternate with it between the two...

I was thinking the same thing. I like that I can get skins for that case too to throw a little personality on it.

The Rhino shield looks great, but I think it's a bit slim for me after seeing your pics.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was thinking the same thing. I like that I can get skins for that case too to throw a little personality on it.

The Rhino shield looks great, but I think it's a bit slim for me after seeing your pics.

It's slim but feels good protection wise ..edges less for the screen for sure ...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It's slim but feels good protection wise ..edges less for the screen for sure ...

Looks pretty on-par with Spigen's offerings. I'm just in overkill case mode right now. Maybe I'll pick that one up in a year or so. Haha!

Isn't that the one where you can swap the buttons for different colors? Is it just the power button? That's a nice little touch.