Pixel 6 Accessories

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Did anyone order the new Pixel Stand? Any thoughts or comments on the new stand vs the original.

I am happy that my new Pixel 6 still works fine on the original Pixel Stand. I know the new stand brings slightly faster wireless charging speeds, but will probably stick with my original stand for now. Maybe Santa will bring me a new Pixel Stand this year?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I haven't ordered it yet but I will. Didn't think it was available yet.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I haven't ordered it yet but I will. Didn't think it was available yet.

I think you are correct about not being available. But now we have a place to talk about it, and other accessories. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you do get it. Please let us know.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Great idea to have this thread going my friend. I have not ordered the stand. I might give it a try since I did not order the original one.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Great idea to have this thread going my friend. I have not ordered the stand. I might give it a try since I did not order the original one.

The original is great, and if the second is an improvement then that's even more awesome.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The original is great, and if the second is an improvement then that's even more awesome.

Haha you know I don't need too much convincing. I guess I will be looking out for when it's in stock lol

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Did anyone order the new Pixel Stand? Any thoughts or comments on the new stand vs the original.

I am happy that my new Pixel 6 still works fine on the original Pixel Stand. I know the new stand brings slightly faster wireless charging speeds, but will probably stick with my original stand for now. Maybe Santa will bring me a new Pixel Stand this year?

I check everyday and it's always coming soon, planning it when available.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
***Sneaks in the back door***

Anyone find any good cases? I've got a Spigen Liquid Air coming for my 6 Pro because I had to have something while I wait for better options from names I know & trust. Our old friend PC hooked me up with an off-brand one in the meantime as well. It's fine, but I'd like a bit more protection for this baby.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

Anyone find any good cases? I've got a Spigen Liquid Air coming for my 6 Pro because I had to have something while I wait for better options from names I know & trust. Our old friend PC hooked me up with an off-brand one in the meantime as well. It's fine, but I'd like a bit more protection for this baby.
Good to see you Jonny! I am using the Spigen Liquid Air in my 6 and have a Google case on order.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Good to see you Jonny! I am using the Spigen Liquid Air in my 6 and have a Google case on order.

Been too long. Figured I should stop by now that I have my new toy all setup.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

Hey now ...hehe good to see you ...how are you liking the phone ?

I have 3 cases so far ..clear Spigen Hybrid love the feel but needs wiping bc of fingerprints..Google case slim and a little slippery tbh ..and Spigen Thin Fit I've not used it yet ...I have a Ghostek coming we shall see looks to have more protection...

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I'm using the OtterBox Defender case. A little bit more than I want, but lots of protection.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hey now ...hehe good to see you ...how are you liking the phone ?

I have 3 cases so far ..clear Spigen Hybrid love the feel but needs wiping bc of fingerprints..Google case slim and a little slippery tbh ..and Spigen Thin Fit I've not used it yet ...I have a Ghostek coming we shall see looks to have more protection...

Same to you! I'm loving it so far. Glad I waited an extra year to replace the 3XL.

Will be interested in your thoughts on the Ghostek.

Ups just delivered my Spigen Liquid Air. A touch more protection than the case PC hooked me up with, but still pretty minimal.

I'm using the OtterBox Defender case. A little bit more than I want, but lots of protection.

I'm hoping OtterBox will put out the Commuter series for this phone. That's about the protection & bulk I'm looking for. Not overkill, but well protected.

I'm also seriously considering the dbrand Grip case. That seems a bit more robust & I like the idea of being able to put a skin on it to make it a little more mine.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Same to you! I'm loving it so far. Glad I waited an extra year to replace the 3XL.

Will be interested in your thoughts on the Ghostek.

Ups just delivered my Spigen Liquid Air. A touch more protection than the case PC hooked me up with, but still pretty minimal.

I'm hoping OtterBox will put out the Commuter series for this phone. That's about the protection & bulk I'm looking for. Not overkill, but well protected.

I'm also seriously considering the dbrand Grip case. That seems a bit more robust & I like the idea of being able to put a skin on it to make it a little more mine.

Yeah the commuter one seems to be good in between for protection and not so bulky... The Dbrand one looks interesting. Might be a good one too. And the guys on the other forum were telling me about the Moment case with magsafe..