Phyiscal Keyborad issue

ecfiffer

Reaction score
so i'm wondering if any one else has had this issue with their droid. my key hav come seperated from the actual buttons. i know when i first got the phone my keys were curved into the buttons but now they are curved away (and how they should have been in my opinion) but now my 2 top rows of buttons are seperated from the buttons. i can still type but holy crap the sound is getting under my skin. its like the sound of two kinda sticky items peeling apart and is just plain crap. so before i go see if VZW will warrenty the device and replace it (i say thats a mfg defect) i wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not me personally, but I know it is an issue, bring it back to Verizon and if they try to offer you anything less than The Droid don't accept it

OP
ecfiffer

ecfiffer

Reaction score
Not me personally, but I know it is an issue, bring it back to Verizon and if they try to offer you anything less than The Droid don't accept it
well ok, droid x then :) should i go back to stock? they might frown on my 1.25g kernel.... and the fact im on 2.2 and not 2.1 :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definately go back to stock and remember, the D2 is set for release sometime within the next week, mabye something your interested in, if it is just a warranty issue they will probably try to slide you a refurb Droid or an inferior device...stick to your guns

OP
ecfiffer

ecfiffer

Reaction score
Yeah, definately go back to stock and remember, the D2 is set for release sometime within the next week, mabye something your interested in, if it is just a warranty issue they will probably try to slide you a refurb Droid or an inferior device...stick to your guns

personally i'd go for the X but since my wife dosent care for hers a refurb droid wouldnt be too bad as i could sell that on ebay after getting my wife set back up on her crackberry (gasp) and i would set my self up on the X. :)