OTA Update

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Can you tell me what the current version the MAXX HD should be? I am looking to trade one for my GS3 and want to be sure it is up to date.

KaChow

Reaction score
Can you tell me what the current version the MAXX HD should be? I am looking to trade one for my GS3 and want to be sure it is up to date.

Here is what it should be:

Before the Update: 9.16.6 = After the Update: 9.78.19

Before the Update: 9.16.9 = After the Update: 9.20.1

To clarify there were 2 updates that depended on the System version your phone was, go into Settings> About phone> check System version for the above.

Also, check the BaseBand in the Settings> About phone> BaseBand the Old Radio ended with: 09P = the New Radio ends with: 15P.

This is a great thread to read all about the OTA.

arparaspolo

Reaction score

To clarify there were 2 updates that depended on the System version your phone was, go into Settings> About phone> check System version for the above.

Also, check the BaseBand in the Settings> About phone> BaseBand the Old Radio ended with: 09P = the New Radio ends with: 15P.

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

TerrorTodd

Reaction score
I am rooted and unlocked bootloader and have not taken the update. Is it worth taking and will I be able to keep unlocked bootloader and root?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2