New Update

2001400ex

Reaction score
My update did nothing, and I pulled it ota on release date. Gps still doesn't locate and messaging still brings up wrong message, tho not as often. No random reboots....til last night, then got 3 within 20 minutes. Twice was reading usatoday app and once was reading espn on browser. Really weird, none of them was I doing anything that would cause it. Guess that's why people call them random reboots. LOL

1android

Reaction score
I have noticed lately that my reception is pretty piss poor. I have my LTE turned off and on 3G perm. I can sit and watch my phone go from 1x to 3g, to nothing, to full bars, to no bars all in a matter of a minute.

DroidStang

Reaction score
since the update the battery life is a lot better 50 percent nt and I've been up over 25 hours

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jimh4662

Reaction score
useless update

Other than the obviou symptoms describe before purchase, ie battery useage I have not had problems. My only concern was the accuracy of locations. It was one thing I wanted for weather. First day or two was dead on. Then when I removed the default city the location my as well been new York. TB picked up town 11 mile away. So I waited on the update. Got it two hrs ago. 2 minutes later update installed Weather location 11 mile away. Thanks Verizon for your hard work. Hell I good of programmed the firmware better and I don't know hemroid. Was happy with first smart phone. Now not so sure. So for you all waiting for the update. Forget it and move on.

tondraj

Reaction score
I just tried to use my navigation for the first time since the update and the gps would not lock. I let it go for ten minutes then rebooted the phone and tried again for another five minutes and...nothing. I'm going to be pissed if the update screwed up my gps, I use it constantly for work.

DroidStang

Reaction score
I just turned on gps, clicked blue navigation arrow and before I could get up, walk outside to get a good fix, it locked.

stuigi

Reaction score
since the update the battery life is a lot better 50 percent nt and I've been up over 25 hours

And I am having the exact opposite experience. I was easily getting 12 hours on my non rooted tb and after the update if I get 6 hours I am lucky. I DON'T GET IT. I changed absolutely nothing other than getting the update. Any suggestions

DroidStang

Reaction score
Not sure what would be issue, maybe go recheck your settings, I have mine on charger now, but that was 15% left, got 34 hours, non rooted, but extended battery.

SoCalNation

Reaction score
Um..... I have a un rooted phone and I got 4 hours before the update now I'm getting around 2... How is everyone getting good battery usage?? Do you guys have like only 3 apps?? LOL last night I had 88% battery on my phone and I woke up and it was dead...

DroidStang

Reaction score
Run juice defender, have bunch apps, also just loaded tikl touch to talk, don't know what to say.....reboot?

jseah

Reaction score
Factory resetting my phone seems to have cleared up the random rebooting problem, as well as seeming to have "fixed" the issue with the battery dying quickly.