WHY no GB UPDATE

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE GB UPDATE YET .....ARE THEY GOING SPECIFIC PEOPLEOR IN BATCHES OR WHAT ....IN IN NY AND HAD A COLLEGE IN NJ THAT GOT IT ....ANY INSIGHTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
It will come to you. Probably within a week, just be patient. I got it but took it off. Didnt like it and was buggy on mine.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
It will come to you. Probably within a week, just be patient. I got it but took it off. Didnt like it and was buggy on mine.

Are u familiar with how it is being sent out

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Still nothing

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its random. Someone in NJ could get it and then someone in OR. There's no telling when you will get it.

You will be the first to know when you do though. ;)

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Its random. Someone in NJ could get it and then someone in OR. There's no telling when you will get it.

You will be the first to know when you do though. ;)

Thanks .....did u get it yet? If ap how u like ....what are the major differences that are noticeable

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have a TB. But I know from experience. You will see people pop up from all over the map when the update starts rolling.

It makes sense to do it that way.

If you roll it all out to everyone in NY, say, then you aren't getting any information on any other markets. You won't know what the issues are in OR or CA. Know what I mean?

wowings

Reaction score
I got the GB update today. I spoke with a very good VZW rep yesterday (Riley) and he said GB was rolling out today. I checked the software update this morning and it started to install. There are some differences and I am exploring them. I seem to have lost two ringtones I downloaded and the applications are a bit different. The Bluetooth process to synchronize to my BMW was very different. It took about 45
minutes to figure it out (the BMW dealer is still trying to figure it out). Truthfully, I am not seeing all the wonderful things everyone was talking about with GB yet. On the other hand, I am still learning.

CXTKRS1

Reaction score
Anybody know how large this update is?

jseah

Reaction score
Anybody know how large this update is?

146 MB. It won't download over WiFi, so if you're not in a LTE area, expect that it will take a good half hour or 40 minutes to download. Running the update itself will take about 15 minutes. One nice thing about the official update is that you won't lose any apps or such.

CXTKRS1

Reaction score
146 MB. It won't download over WiFi, so if you're not in a LTE area, expect that it will take a good half hour or 40 minutes to download. Running the update itself will take about 15 minutes. One nice thing about the official update is that you won't lose any apps or such.

Thanks, still waiting on LTE in my area so only 3G for me.

Black07roadking

Reaction score
Still no OTA for me!

A couple of days ago I grabbed the 2.11.605.2 update from Android Police. Now that the Verizon OTA has come out and I check for updates, my T-bolt says "no update available". What gives? Any help please? Unrooted TB.

bernardino5

Reaction score