OTA JB over ICS .215

ephlat

Reaction score
I've been reading here about doing the manual upgrade to JB and that it's necessary to revert back to ICS .211 from .214 or .215. Does anyone know if the OTA JB upgrade (when it comes) will work over ICS .215, or will I need to revert to the stock ICS .211 before it comes?

smmfc

Reaction score
To my knowledge you will have to revert back to even receive the ota because .215 is not an official version and won't be recognized by the server to need updated. But anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
If there is an issue with the update released weeks ago, Motorola/VZ will have to release a fix for everyone that was updated. I would think so!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I've been reading here about doing the manual upgrade to JB and that it's necessary to revert back to ICS .211 from .214 or .215. Does anyone know if the OTA JB upgrade (when it comes) will work over ICS .215, or will I need to revert to the stock ICS .211 before it comes?
You, and and anyone who got the JB fiasco, will have to restore to 211 to get the official OTA update to JB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD