One Click to get back on upgrade path

deduct

Reaction score
Ok. I' m gonna do it. Thanks for all your help. Keep ya posted

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

deduct

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed moto drivers onto computer, checked box for debugging mode, plugged in and switched to charge mode only. Double clicked on runme file and hit enter to get it going. Still not finding device??? What am i missing?

stevo95

Reaction score
Update , I used p3droid's easy 1 click fix this morning and I am impressed with the data, signal and battery with the 5.9.901. I have not lost 4g all day and after 9 hours of light use I still have 71% on my extended battery, the camara on the other hand is still not that great but it will due. Also I seem to be rooted because I now have superuser app.

I have the app too but any attempt to install a program which requires root such as Titanium fails. I am too inexperienced to try anything fancy to get root, if there was an easy way to do it, would give it a shot.

deduct

Reaction score
Holy $%&#!!! It worked! Back on 5.5.893. Thanks for all your help guys. These forums are a godsend for noobs like me. Thanks you thank you thank you

jkliving92

Reaction score
I have the app too but any attempt to install a program which requires root such as Titanium fails. I am too inexperienced to try anything fancy to get root, if there was an easy way to do it, would give it a shot.

You need to go to the link I posted a few pages back. Make sure you have the script to fix the cdt error though if you start over from 901 or you won't get past fastboot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Holy $%&#!!! It worked! Back on 5.5.893. Thanks for all your help guys. These forums are a godsend for noobs like me. Thanks you thank you thank you

yw :)

deduct

Reaction score
So am i rooted now after installing this? Never been rooted before and im seeing super user in my app drawer.

svnoto

Reaction score
I am getting an initial error that states "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command" when I first press enter and attempt to push the files over.

I am on 5.7.893 without root... Any ideas?

deduct

Reaction score
Do you have motorola drivers installed on computer?

jkliving92

Reaction score
I am getting an initial error that states "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command" when I first press enter and attempt to push the files over.

The only thing I can think is you don't have the necessary adb files? I'd download the zip again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

when you say "push over" you mean the script is pushing after you start the runme file?

"adb is not recognized as an internal or external command" that sounds like a response from inputting commands into a windows prompt, i could be wrong.

svnoto

Reaction score
I re-downloaded it from a different server and it worked flawlessly... Kudos to all the hard work put in and thanks again everyone... Android has by far the most involved dev community out there!

mugz714

Reaction score
Worked for me also, I have not applied the 901 update, if I apply the update will I loose root?