OK, who's planning on upgrading to the Droid X

J

JohnDroid

I think I am going to upgrade, I love that huge screen.

Anyone else?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If someone will buy me one then yeah, but other then that my ne2 will not be due until about time the Droid 3 come out.

Guchi

Reaction score
friends dont let friends buy moto... just kidding, but if i still had my droid i would have to...

713King

Reaction score
Who knows there is still a lot left on the droid. Maybe by december when my upgrade is due I might switch to which ever android device is the best at that time, maybe the one with the 2ghz or something like that.

Reaction score
I think I will too, I'm about 95% certain. I was going to just wait till the 2ghz phone released, but I'll have another upgrade available by then anyway. I might wait a week or two after release just to see how much support it gets from the dev community though.

Last edited:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get it, don't know I'f imma keep it. I will play with it like mad for 29 days.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GryphonD

Reaction score
Love the screen size and so on but I prefer the additional hardware kb on the droid. Once they bring out a model that size with a few other upgrades and a phys kb, I'll be on it.

littlerick

Reaction score
i'm still on the fence, if the whole blur ui will slow down updates then i'm staying away. i like plain vanilla

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I think I will also. This maybe a fight with the wife but I'm pretty sure I'm getting one. :)

cj1896

Reaction score
I'm gonna pass. That thing is HUGE!!!! Plus I'm not a fan of motoblur and it makes me worry about the speed of updates with the custom ui over android

pyro6128

Reaction score
I'm gonna pass. That thing is HUGE!!!! Plus I'm not a fan of motoblur and it makes me worry about the speed of updates with the custom ui over android

good point on the updates. Motoblur is going to delay any further updates significantly. the people with sense are in the same boat

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Ok Im considering it (money flow being a factor because Id be buying it retail) and if I do will I still get that early upgrade that I would normally get after 1 year with the Droid?

Also I use the qwerty keyboard a lot so Im hesitant anyway, but that screen is crazy. Also that ninja blur may persuade me not to also, I'll have to play with it first.

Generalg

Reaction score
I will have one on the morning the day of it's release. :icon_ banana: Paying full retail for it as well. Sold the droid just yesterday. NE2 for me will be August of 2011 than as well.