OK so I am still very new to Droid but may be switching already....

wil318466

Reaction score
For what its worth, I hear the Inc's battery life is literally horrible. Thats a lot, too, because people really didn't like the Droid's battery life before the last update.

Also, 2.2 will be making some sort of 10x increase in speed.... so.... I'm definately not doing a thing until I check out 2.2. Even then, I'm probably not spending a dime until its time to goto LTE or something in 1-2 years. For now, the Droid is fine. I love it, except for the little choppiness. If 2.2 fixes that, I'm one happy camper.

Diordna

Reaction score
No one said anything about the Sense UI??
I've read several times that they didn't like that, and something about the widgets too.

I'd stay with my Droid if I had a choice.. or save for the Droid 2 coming out in summer

itzkr0me

Reaction score
I've had my INC for a week now. Battery life isn't that significantly different for my uses. I also have a charger at work and in the car, so not really a huge issue for me. I will be getting the extended batteries when they come out.

Feel of the phone is definately different, but superior to others. I love it.

Reception. I get 4 bars everywhere I go. I have had zero issues with reception, and even say that I can hear people and they can hear me much clearer on this phone than my droid.

The phone is much faster. I had my droid OC'd to 1200 and the INC still feels more responsive, even with the anti-fingerprint skin on the face.

The camera is lightyears better than the droid. Can't even compare them.

I am 100% happy with my purchase. Sold my droid for $300 so the cost was next to nothing.

OP
R

rayjj

Reaction score
Whichever phone I end up with, I will have it for 2 years, I am not one to buy a new phone before the new every 2 discount. I also only have a few days left before I can make the switch, Moto has to be back to VZW by Thurs next week to get it within the 30 day window. Does VZW give you another 30 days if I say get the Incr and prefer to go back to the Moto?

OP
R

rayjj

Reaction score
Guess I have some thinking to do this weekend then!