OK Google not working on S5

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your title make it sound like it isn't working at all but the text implies there is or may be something else going on. Is it working at all?

What have you tried so far?

OP
J

jleahcims

Reaction score
Your title make it sound like it isn't working at all but the text implies there is or may be something else going on. Is it working at all?

What have you tried so far?
Constantly getting can't reach Google at this time, have cleared cache, logged out of account and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled search.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it doing that when you touch the microphone and also use voice command? Try clearing the cache, then force stop and restart on the Google Framework app.

frederico

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S3
I have an S3 doing the same thing. I have tried every tip I could find. No luck.

JDH

Reaction score
Now has been going rouge for the last couple weeks, mine is constantly opening and asking for direction. It should only do that if I say the launch phrase but it has a mind of it's own. Google was just updated last week but it didn't correct the issue. I had a thread going on this last week. I guess we will just have to wait til G fixes the bug.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Sounds like a Factory data reset is in order here! If you have updated to newer OS, and not performed the reset... This could occur