[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

Do all the market applications work with this. There a few apps i downloaded but seem dont work :(

Do all the market applications work with this. There a few apps i downloaded but seem dont work :(

If you're referring to the update, it doesn't make any sweeping changes, it mostly just removes a few system apps and adds some ringtones.

What problems are you having? Can you be more specific? I hadn't had any market related problems.

If you're referring to the update, it doesn't make any sweeping changes, it mostly just removes a few system apps and adds some ringtones.

What problems are you having? Can you be more specific? I hadn't had any market related problems.

I wasnt referring toyour update it was a general quesiton for everyone here if they had apps not working. My Application protection app doesnt work. I can install it but it wont lock the apps anymore. I really cant figure it out. I tried other lock apps with no luck. BUt when I install the same lock applications on a different rom, they fully work. :(

I wasnt referring toyour update it was a general quesiton for everyone here if they had apps not working. My Application protection app doesnt work. I can install it but it wont lock the apps anymore. I really cant figure it out. I tried other lock apps with no luck. BUt when I install the same lock applications on a different rom, they fully work. :(

Weird. I know I was having serious problems with Root Explorer across all versions of Miui, and that is one of my MUST HAVE apps.

I emailed the Root Explorer dev about it and he sent me a diagnostic version that created a log which I then sent back to him. He then sent me a version of Root Explorer that works for Miui - SUPER COOL of him. He said there were some peculiarities with Miui:

"there was a problem with mounting the system folder and I tracked it down to a new version of BusyBox which had a different output from the ls command. The other significant factor was that the ls command had been removed from the toolbox library on this ROM (presumably to save space). Since the toolbox ls is used in preference by Root Explorer this hides the issue on most ROMs"

I wonder if I should have shared this earlier... Zen, is this any help to future Miui updates? Anyhow, I don't know if this could relate to your issues or not.

If any of you are Root Explorer users and having problems with the app in Miui, send me a PM.

I've had some issues with root explorer. Mainly random fc. I'll have a look at it when I get home. But I've been using estrongs file explorer. It has root options and its free.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yea its very strange. At first i thought cuz the market is not a verizon market. But other apps work frine. Im really confused.

has anybody found any oc kernels that work with v4?

I am so glad that this rom is getting more stable as time progresses. BIG ups to the whole Team D1-MIUI !!dancedroid Now bring on the themes!! I cant wait to see what some people come up with.

Back