[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its okay. The homescreen swiping is "laggy/choppy" compared to 3.999. I found it works best with the stock kernel...the downside...NO temp monitoring for cpu that way.

Personally, I prefer the v3.3 mms, which I got with the IOS theme port. I can now send group mms w/o fc. At the same time I like the new contacts...as its faster and not laggy like the 3.3 version.

All in all, the new version is good. I wouldnt say its "great", but certainly making headway in terms of becoming a fully functional standalone ROM that doesnt require a backbone.

I have not gotten ANY phone fc's, or any other fc's that I can note. Pretty smooth ROM. It would be better if the homescreen swiping was super fast like the previous versions. Im happy with it though.

Good job Team D1-MIUI !

revenge8

Reaction score
this version finally works for me! no FCs at all! love the MMS app.. running it with P3 kernal OC'd to 1000 and its flawless. thanks devs!

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its okay. The homescreen swiping is "laggy/choppy" compared to 3.999. I found it works best with the stock kernel...the downside...NO temp monitoring for cpu that way.

Personally, I prefer the v3.3 mms, which I got with the IOS theme port. I can now send group mms w/o fc. At the same time I like the new contacts...as its faster and not laggy like the 3.3 version.

All in all, the new version is good. I wouldnt say its "great", but certainly making headway in terms of becoming a fully functional standalone ROM that doesnt require a backbone.

I have not gotten ANY phone fc's, or any other fc's that I can note. Pretty smooth ROM. It would be better if the homescreen swiping was super fast like the previous versions. Im happy with it though.

Good job Team D1-MIUI !

Its the same launcher that was in 3.999 only metic added some new wallpapers and translated the utility folder so it wasn't chinese.

Try using the built in app killer to kill off some apps. Also I might have another solution later tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aamzalag

Reaction score
Im not sure what kinda ability to customize this you guys have, but is there a way the upcoming versions could include the scrollable widgest code from ADW and Launcherpro into the LAuncher? so home screen widgets can be scrollable?. Btw great rom. loving it

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Good job Team D1-MIUI !

How are u able to send a group text without FCs. What did u do to fix it

zwade01

Reaction score
First just waned to say thanks for the ROM! I had the Eris for almost a year but saw this and swapped with my wife's D1 just to put this on here last week.

In the pop-up text with older versions, the contact name showed up. Now with the 4.X's it just has the phone number. Is this the same for everybody else? Any idea for a fix?

gmmurphy

Reaction score
hey guys,

by the book, i cannot get this out of a boot loop. followed the instructions over and over. never have had a problem with a rom in a loop like this. anyone? i cannot figure this out.

zwade01

Reaction score
hey guys,

by the book, i cannot get this out of a boot loop. followed the instructions over and over. never have had a problem with a rom in a loop like this. anyone? i cannot figure this out.

Maybe flashing a previous version then flash the newest on top of it would help.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

publicanimal

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just finished making/testing an update to this ROM based on Jrizzill's modified version of the ROM. Basically Zen & crew do not want modifications to the ROM posted in full ROM format, but encourage custom updates such as this one. This installs/modifies only what is listed below.

I took the changes that Jrizzill had made an implemented them in an update format, with a couple personal tweaks. I chose not to change the boot animation as he did. I chose to remove not only Gmail, but also Locale & QuickSearchBox.apk (download Google Search & Voice Search from Market). Lastly, I added the redraw fix local.prop to /data (this was the hard part).

Credit to Jrizzill for the basics & for his build.prop.

• Added Additional Ringtones Found In Bugless Beast
  • Added Home Screen redraw fix as a local.prop in /data (drastically reduces home screen redraws)
  • Disabled Camera Shutter / Video Recording Sounds (replaced .ogg files w/ .bak files)
  • Set WiFi Scan Interval To "90" For Better Battery
  • Deleted Redundancies From /System/Build.Prop File
  • Deleted The Following Apps:
    • Gmail (download in Market)
    • Locale
    • QuickSearchBox (download Google Search & Voice Search in market)
  • Added Apps That Were Missing From The Package
    • Car Home Launcher (need to download Car Home from Market for it to work)
    • GoogleFeedback.apk
    • OneTimeInitializer.apk
DOWNLOAD HERE:
D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4.1.1-update1.zip

RECOMMENDED GOOGLE APP INSTALLS FROM MARKET:
Google Maps
Street View
Google Search
Voice Search
Car Home

If anyone would like any of these patches isolated I'd be happy to do that as well. (For example a .zip that just adds the ringtones or the redraw "fix").