[Official] Nexus 6P cases Thread

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
I mostly like it. It's definitely the best handling/feeling of the cases I have so far. One issue is that the control buttons on the side are hard to distinguish and quite 'stiff' feeling. The main reason I'm still looking is that I really need a holster carry option. Both of the holsterterable cases I have ( MOKO and Supcase) are bulky and a little clumsy handling. Button feel is best on the MOKO, though, of the three. Oh, and surprisingly, t the MOKO and Supcase holsters are 100% perfectly interchangeable!

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't find the buttons to be all that stuff on that Supcase, personally. & they stick out far enough to find easily & I can distinguish between them.

My biggest piece of warning for you, Mustang, knowing you came from a considerably smaller phone is that the extra perfection in the corners make the top & bottom of the phone quite a bit more wide.

I like the case a lot though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

TYUI

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
My friend got this one
0.jpg
8.jpg
0.jpg
5.jpg
0.jpg
3.jpg
0.jpg
8.jpg
0.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:

TYUI

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I like the orange one.

0.jpg
0.jpg

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 344
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 352
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:

TYUI

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
See it from ebay before

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 1 revised (2).jpg
    1 revised (2).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 359
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 339
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 336
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 344

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Just received my TETDED case. Got the 'Burgandy Red/Toffee Yellow (actually a brown leather) one. Really, really gorgeous, and came remarkably fast from China. Very thin - does not add much bulk to the phone, but offers nice protection. Only negative is that the front cover does not secure (magnetically or otherwise) to the rest of the case, so it can 'flop' open.

Also, does anyone here know what they are referring to when they tout the "Sleep Mode Function"??

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just received my TETDED case. Got the 'Burgandy Red/Toffee Yellow (actually a brown leather) one. Really, really gorgeous, and came remarkably fast from China. Very thin - does not add much bulk to the phone, but offers nice protection. Only negative is that the front cover does not secure (magnetically or otherwise) to the rest of the case, so it can 'flop' open.

Also, does anyone here know what they are referring to when they tout the "Sleep Mode Function"??
I'm just guessing here, but either it automatically puts the phone in Doze, or it launches Daydream. I assume they claim that the case will do one of those two?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm just guessing here, but either it automatically puts the phone in Doze, or it launches Daydream. I assume they claim that the case will do one of those two?

Yes, apparently the cases are designed with a tiny magnet sewn in place in a position that's directly over a sensor in the phone, and when you close the case it's supposed to put the phone into sleep mode. When you open the case the phone is supposed to awaken automatically. Some have complained that the phone takes longer to wake from a case induced sleep mode than if waking without a case but other than that it's supposed to work nicely.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Thanks, sajokaz and FoxKat for your thoughts. The cover does seem to have something very rigid built into it. It could very well be metal or a magnet. However, as best I can tell, when the cover is closed, the phone doesn't go into sleep mode - after a good couple of minutes have passed. In any event, I'm still happy with the case. It's without question the most beautiful one I've ever had on any of my phones...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks, sajokaz and FoxKat for your thoughts. The cover does seem to have something very rigid built into it. It could very well be metal or a magnet. However, as best I can tell, when the cover is closed, the phone doesn't go into sleep mode - after a good couple of minutes have passed. In any event, I'm still happy with the case. It's without question the most beautiful one I've ever had on any of my phones...
As long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters.