[OFFICIAL] Motorola X Phone Waiting Room

Reaction score
I was super ecited when I heard the rumor of the phone X comin'. I'm pullin' up my shroom chair, cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn- now we wait! Cerealkiller, do you think you would actually get this phone or stick with the one you got now? Curiousity got the better of me lol

donzz

Reaction score
As a former D1 owner and current Bionic owner, this baby has the potential to be my next smartphone. dancedroid

millerjy

Reaction score
Even thought I am on a continent that doesnt have cell service I am getting excited about a new Moto release! I have to say though I am getting tired of the larger and larger devices. I am most think my razr maxx is too big. I have a tablet and a laptop if I need a big screen. I have the cooler stocked in anticipation I know Motorola has it in them to produce something amazing!

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Even thought I am on a continent that doesnt have cell service I am getting excited about a new Moto release! I have to say though I am getting tired of the larger and larger devices. I am most think my razr maxx is too big. I have a tablet and a laptop if I need a big screen. I have the cooler stocked in anticipation I know Motorola has it in them to produce something amazing!

Whoa millerjy. That's got to be Anarctica? What so you do there and what's your web access vector? Satellite?

millerjy

Reaction score
Whoa millerjy. That's got to be Anarctica? What so you do there and what's your web access vector? Satellite?

Im a firefighter currently at McMurdo Station.
When I was at the South Pole station we mainly relied on the GOES-3 satellite which was launched in 1978. It felt like dial-up was faster. Here in McMurdo Station we rely in the TDRS-3 launched in 1988 which provides a 20mb/s connection to the world but that is shared with a population of 1000 people for voice and data. WIFI is not allowed on the system so it complicates life even more.

Renae

Reaction score
As a former D1 owner and current Bionic owner, this baby has the potential to be my next smartphone. dancedroid

Same here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you still happy with your note 2?

Sent from my vzw Galaxy Note 2

Still loving it. I like that i can sign pdf documents sent to me. This phone is an awesome mix of business and entertainment. Plus the big battery just makes it feel like a phone that you can use all day for whatever.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Seeing the xt912a I am even more interested in what Motorola can do under Google. Will it unseat the current android king (samsung), no but if they can get out from vzw kung fu grip and become a world phone like the galaxy series. For motorola to compete with Samsung and HTC, especially in the global market, they will have to improve their camera hardware and software, be open (ie nexus), and continue to improve their software.
So the question is will Motorola under Google be able to go toe to toe with apple and Samsung?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

roadpizza73

Reaction score
Oh thank goodness there is still a comfy chair for me! Guess I'll have to wear out these new maps on Call of Duty while I wait!

Thank you for showing me my now new fave droid avatar/icon - is it named? 'Borgoid' ? 'Androrg' ? 'JellyBrain', ummm, well that's a stretch, huh?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwww Yeah! Right here! I can't go with another Samsung device when I know that Motorola is out there with Google hand in hand.

My next device must be a Nexus device and MUST have Motorola guts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2