Motorola Widgets - Contact Quick Tasks

cheewee867

Reaction score
How do you edit Motorola Widgets Contact Quick Tasks once they have been set up on your page? I have tried deleting and re-adding and it still wants to give me the box to send the contact a text message and they can't text. The option allows two numbers for the quick task and I only need one. Trying to free up some space for other contacts.

New to the Droid X -so any information you can provide would greatly be appreciated.

steveomac

Reaction score
with my X when I add a contact it takes me to what I want to add on it (number, text, email, contact details)

if you dont add anything it will put 2 Add icons on there where you can do whatever with them.

maybe try resizing them?

hope that helps

OP
C

cheewee867

Reaction score
I know what you are saying however, when I select the contact, it only has a cell number. No other information is there, yet the selector opts to 2.

I am wondering if it is because I have contacts and phone contacts. Not sure why as the rep at verizon imported them.

Thanks for the info!!

AngeloScuro

Reaction score
I am using the contact quick tasks for e-mail, I set compose to the default e-mail app. Is there a way to change it to another app? I tried just deleting it but that didn't work.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I am using the contact quick tasks for e-mail, I set compose to the default e-mail app. Is there a way to change it to another app? I tried just deleting it but that didn't work.

To clear defaults for apps, settings - applications - manage applications. Find the app, clear defaults.

AngeloScuro

Reaction score
Thank you, maybe if I payed attention when I selected "Use this app as default" I would have been able to fix that