[OFFICIAL] Motorola X Phone Waiting Room

BigOrangeDroid

Reaction score
Made the order today on Verizon website!

I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE WAITING ROOM! Turquoise + Black + Orange color combo, also bought headphones instead of earbuds, have already migrated contacts+calendar, and can't wait to get my new "baby"! :biggrin: Glad that Verizon finally got off their #*@! and offered the Moto Maker.

EDIT: GOT IT TODAY!! Beautiful, love it.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Guess I'm in the waiting room now too thanks to the $150 off promo. Blue + white + red = patriotic

Wife's is crimson + white + white

UPDATE: We got our phones yesterday and it is quite a change being on battery for over 4 hours and it's barely moved. By hour 3 I would have been tethered to my charger on my GNex.

leonard

Reaction score
Got my Moto X ordered with the 150 off. Should be here Dec 24. Just have to figure out how to transfer my app data from the Bionic. My contact data should come from Exchange so not worried about that.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Just have to figure out how to transfer my app data from the Bionic.
Your new X will come with the Motorola "Migrate" app pre-installed. Install it on the Bionic (you can go ahead and download it now) and after you activate the X you fire up the Bionic, open Migrate on both phones and follow the directions.

On my Bionic it worked seamlessly. It transferred apps, pictures, texts (including pics in texts), and all phone log info. Pretty slick.

leonard

Reaction score
But will it copy the app data, like game scores, documents, etc?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
But will it copy the app data, like game scores, documents, etc?
Maybe not 100% of the files, but the majority will. If you find some that doesn't just doing transfer it with Bluetooth or Bump or something.
Double check your contacts. The wife had a few contacts that did not sync over. I checked her sync status on both phones for her Google contacts and they were both current, so not sure where the issue was. Heck, it MAY have just been she couldn't find then since she came from a 4.0 phone and the contacts looked different. Contacts, pictures, SMS and a few other things are the main focus though.
I noticed my ringtones, notifications and alarms were on mine after I used migrate though, along with a lot of folders from my SD card. But the folders in /data/app may not get copied.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Better late than never...!

I just ordered my Moto X; Royal Blue, black front, silver accents. Shipping says 8 days but I'm not in any huge hurry. BUT I WANT IT NOW! LOL.

I took advantage of the extended "Valentine's week" sale and picked up the 16 GB for $329. I was going to originally do it back on Cyber Monday but between Motorola botching that sale and me actually needing the money for other stuff (yeah holidays) I changed my mind for a bit. And with the sale ending this week and my tax refund coming in, I figured I'd pull the trigger.

Can't wait!

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Mine is spearmint back, white front, the yellow chrome accents and buttons, I have a bumper that looks like the one on the air jacket case coming from an amazon seller in Lemon. Of course is has "@altspeed" on the back, and "powered by penguins" on the bootscreen

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
So, if the post above me is dated 3/11/2014, how did it get to the top of the forum page(before I posted this) ??

B-Unit

Reaction score
Because it is a stickied thread...

Pulled the trigger yesterday on a 32GB with Walnut, black front, gold accents. My Droid4 is getting a bit beat up, so looking forward to some new hardware.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Because it is a stickied thread...

Pulled the trigger yesterday on a 32GB with Walnut, black front, gold accents. My Droid4 is getting a bit beat up, so looking forward to some new hardware.
Congrats.. Let us know your thoughts when you have had some time with your new phone..

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a 32GB...waiting patiently. I jumped ship to iPhone a couple years ago, now tired of the iPhone and coming back. The X looks like a perfect fit for me.