[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
mj75o0.png

I've been using some of the early builds of Liberty ROM on the Bionic and for so early in the game it's amazing how far they have already come - is anyone else running this ROM and if so what are your thoughts

You can join AndIRC #bionic and talk to the developers but remember, any leaks are for personal use only

Last edited:

boehmtown

Reaction score
tried out liberty last night fro irc, its pretty damn good, very snappy,still not a full rom yet but a lot of custimization and a big reminder that i don't really like the blur launcher, although what th3ory did with unleashed is pretty damn impressive

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tried out liberty last night fro irc, its pretty damn good, very snappy,still not a full rom yet but a lot of custimization and a big reminder that i don't really like the blur launcher, although what th3ory did with unleashed is pretty damn impressive

I like the stock launcher halo and screen switch sheen thing it does

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've noticed that their initial Debloated Deodexed broke bluetooth dialing, does it now work?...worked fine on Stock Deodexed

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Build #38 AndIRC #bionic

jacko1

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me get this irc thing can someone help out of find out if the rom will ever be public

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me get this irc thing can someone help out of find out if the rom will ever be public

go to chat.andirc.net... type in a nickname of your choice and type #bionic in the channel....once in type your chat on the bottom

jacko1

Reaction score
go to chat.andirc.net... type in a nickname of your choice and type #bionic in the channel....once in type your chat on the bottom
I did and it wont let me even type when I type it wont show on the column

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did and it wont let me even type when I type it wont show on the column
When you click on the very bottom does the cursor show?