[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download link is at the top of the irc page once you enter...

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you want test builds follow me on twitter... I will post when I'm going to put them up

The base is nearly done... Although I still have work to do ( only had a Bionic for a week :p )....... Jrummy is working on his tools as we speak...

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jrummy is working on his tools as we speak...
That's good news, a lot of people (me included) are looking forward to the pulldown notification text changer :)

jacko1

Reaction score
If you want test builds follow me on twitter... I will post when I'm going to put them up

The base is nearly done... Although I still have work to do ( only had a Bionic for a week :p )....... Jrummy is working on his tools as we speak...
I have been following you and posted on your twitter. I don't see any of your test builds

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been following you and posted on your twitter. I don't see any of your test builds

I'll post a "how to" for IRC in an hour or so :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
For those who are having trouble connecting to IRC

2qjhjio.jpg

Then you can...

2dsq0qh.jpg

Let's keep this thread limited to your experience with this Alpha build and make it a resource for what is working/not working - if you need more help connecting to IRC please ask, this is not however a place to complain or express your frustrations in a negative way - comments like that will quickly be removed

Reaction score
It seems that the hdmi mirror mode doesn't work

But it its amazing so far. I love the power control on the notification bar. Easy better than the cm7 one on my D2G

Sent from my LIBERATED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It seems that the hdmi mirror mode doesn't work

But it seems biG and I live

Sent from my LIBERATED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

There was a patch to fix HDMI and webtop via HDMI last night, it should be included in all future releases

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There was a patch to fix HDMI and webtop via HDMI last night, it should be included in all future releases

Yea if you downloaded 38 simply install the 05apps and then the webroptest and you will be current with 39... this will fix HDMI mirroring and implement the webtop hack

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure what happened between 40 and 42 but battery life has improved vastly, yesterday I was at 17% around 4:00 and today at the same time I'm at 61%

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
<===== Test build wanted

dadsterflip

Reaction score
<===== Test build wanted

Same. Can I ask a pm to the latest one? Wanted to test drive it but always working and can't really hang much at the irc room plus I had liberty on my x.

Reaction score
The launcher is a wee bit buggy. The app drawer in landscape moves the apps faster than your finger moves.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

A.C.Sanchez

Reaction score
The launcher is a wee bit buggy. The app drawer in landscape moves the apps faster than your finger moves. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Try Go Launcher. Launcher was my only gripe about Liberty, installed GO, and now I'm sold. This ROM is rock solid stable, and GO launcher does some pretty cool stuff. Try it out!