****Official FroYo Rollout Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys please. Miami has given strict instruction to keep this thread related to those who have received the update and issues. I'm not trying to be difficult but I will continue to delete posts.

Please...on topic only.

Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys please. Miami has given strict instruction to keep this thread related to those who have received the update and issues. I'm not trying to be difficult but I will continue to delete posts.

Please...on topic only.

Thanks.

My bad HDTV……...

SparkyXI

Reaction score
Via Trident again at Androidforums.com:

"Calm down everyone! Lol.

I said I MIGHT have something.

Stand by.. this may take longer than I had expected."

Snoking

Reaction score
Well, does anyone believe that this guy Timmah is the only guy that got the OTA download. I think he is blowing smoke up everyone's skirt!

Chris

Last edited:

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Update from Trident:

Alright everyone.. something went wrong on our first attempt to grab file off of one of our member's SD card. To prove that we were not in fact making this up, a screen shot of the member's device is coming my way as we speak. I will post ASAP.

Luckily, we do have the file name and one of the other staff members here is currently working to get the file from Google's servers. He is also actively working with another member who just recently messaged him calming to have the update.zip as well.

I will post again when I have more information. Thank you for your continued patience.

Please stand by..

SparkyXI

Reaction score
Via Trident again at Androidforums.com:

"Calm down everyone! Lol.

I said I MIGHT have something.

Stand by.. this may take longer than I had expected."

Update from the same forum admin:

Alright everyone.. something went wrong on our first attempt to grab file off of one of our member's SD card. To prove that we were not in fact making this up, a screen shot of the member's device is coming my way as we speak. I will post ASAP.

Luckily, we do have the file name and one of the other staff members here is currently working to get the file from Google's servers. He is also actively working with another member who just recently messaged him calming to have the update.zip as well.

I will post again when I have more information. Thank you for your continued patience.

Please stand by..

jlukes

Reaction score
From the moderator there:

Please stand by..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, this is from my source: Nothing is available yet. So I don't know what's going on at Android Central but everybody from what I'm hearing we all need to relax a bit. Nothing is available.

A-Bomb

Reaction score
New update!!

Trident:
Another update: Our second member who received the update has already installed it. There is no chance of retrieving the file from his phone.

Luckily, we still have the file name, so we are currently snooping around Google's servers as I type this.

Stand by..

zero7404

Reaction score
why cant ppl just relax and wait for the update triangle ? this thread itself is proof of impatience ... geez

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New update!!

Trident:
Another update: Our second member who received the update has already installed it. There is no chance of retrieving the file from his phone.

Luckily, we still have the file name, so we are currently snooping around Google's servers as I type this.

Stand by..

Like I said….. Nothing is available yet. As soon as a link is available we will have it up.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
why cant ppl just relax and wait for the update triangle ? this thread itself is proof of impatience ... geez

No, I think, just like any other 'hobby', people like talking about it, nothing wrong with that..

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
interestingly in the screenshot over there, he has a percentage on his battery icon, so he's clearly not running stock 2.1...

edit: i guess that's a "duh" since he was able to take a screenshot with drocap anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.