Official ESPN Radio App Now Available

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
espn-radio2[d].png

In what may have seemed like an eternity to some, ESPN has finally released the official ESPN Radio App on the Android Market. This app will allow you to listen to live ESPN radio feeds from across the nation, listen to ESPN podcasts, and get SportsCenter updates.

espn-radio[d].png

espn-radio5[d].png

Unfortunately, the app is not free. You are now able to purchase it from the Market for $4.99. The folks over at Droid-Life have given the app a quick run-through, and so far are impressed by the UI and the score ticker.

Is the ESPN Radio app worth five dollars, or should we stick to other radio streaming apps on the market (like Cherry Rplayer or RadioTime)? Let us know.

Source: Droid-Life
All photos provided by Droid-Life

Market link here

17wthh.jpg

Last edited:

zMd113

Reaction score
I hate ESPN tv but I love ESPN radio so I might buy this.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
any of you having problems that it can not validate.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:icon_evil: Man this is making me angry. I waited all this time and this is the problem. "can not verify purchase". I emailed them my receipt. What ever they are doing they need to stop. No other app has this issue.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have the devs ear and its getting an ear full from me. Im not cussing at him, but he is getting my anger full blow. I do not want to hear its google's fault. Out of all the google apps this is the first I dealt with that had this issue.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have the devs ear and its getting an ear full from me. Im not cussing at him, but he is getting my anger full blow. I do not want to hear its google's fault. Out of all the google apps this is the first I dealt with that had this issue.

Thanks for jumping on that dancedroid

Think being on 2.2 has anything to do with it?

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

let us know if you figure out what the issue is. maybe incompatibility issue with FroYo?

tribeguy1971

Reaction score
Verify ?

I purchased this App , SO EXCITED , and thought i could finally cancel my Sirius/xm service , since I use it mainly for ESPN radio , but I uninstalled and refunded , then re-bought the app , and am getting the same result , cannot verify purchase , and now I cant get my money back ? Is there a fix for this ? I know it's a new app , but people I know that have the ESPN app for the I-garbage don't have this problem . Any ideas (rescue squad perhaps) ?

Deronn

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error. Almost think that it isn't working with 2.2. I have other friends with stock droids that are having no problems. I'll post more if I find out for sure - in conversations with developer also.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I purchased this App , SO EXCITED , and thought i could finally cancel my Sirius/xm service , since I use it mainly for ESPN radio , but I uninstalled and refunded , then re-bought the app , and am getting the same result , cannot verify purchase , and now I cant get my money back ? Is there a fix for this ? I know it's a new app , but people I know that have the ESPN app for the I-garbage don't have this problem . Any ideas (rescue squad perhaps) ?

2nd purchase of an app has no refund.....

I am sure they will fix the problem....

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jesus, it was just released! Give the dev a break and calm down a bit. I'm sure he will get it working. If you're using 2.2, you're not even allowed to complain. You're using a test build....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just passed this info, about froyo, to the dev.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Jesus, it was just released! Give the dev a break and calm down a bit. I'm sure he will get it working. If you're using 2.2, you're not even allowed to complain. You're using a test build....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SOme of us who buy an app like to know if it works and is worth it in the 24 hr period. Sooo I have no problem banging on the dev for a $5 app.

tribeguy1971

Reaction score
Amen

I gotta agree with the $5 charge for an app , THAT DON'T WORK . Whether or not you're using a test build or stock , it should work either way . I'm sure they will fix it , but it's frustrating . I have been waiting for this app since they announced it for the I-piece-o-**** .