espn radio apps

scubasteve

Reaction score
I'm new to droid and my contract to upgrade to a new phone is next month but I need to know if there is a espn app for the droid that you can listen to espn radio on...anyone know? thanks

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I don't believe there is an ESPN radio app.
I have checked on AndroLib which houses MANY applications for android.

How I get my sports fix, is I have SportsTap, Fox Sports, ESPN, YAHOO all on widgets streaming sports news on a side page of my droid.
You can set up each individually too, Like I have Fox Sports set to NFL, SportsTap set to Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks, and I have ESPN for NHL news.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
moodio.fm

dude it is what you need......you can stream espn, fox radio, and local sports to your phone. You have to set it up with your home computer, then you can log onto the mobile site through the droid. Dont be alarmed when you access the site with your phone and you pick the station, it will ring then the broadcast will play
I logged into knbr on my laptop to see how much of lag there was. My laptop is hooked into hi speed cable broadband and my phone on 3g was neck and neck with the broadcast.
If I knew about this site before hand I would not have spent 400 for directv nfl superfan.