ESPN ScoreCenter app?

issues636

Reaction score
how true is this? has anyone else heard anything about it?
ESPN ScoreCenter Hitting Android This Month? | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

After announcing that the Score Mobile app had hit the Android Market today, and expressing our frustrations with the lack of a ESPN ScoreCenter app to date, one of our commenters informed us that it is officially on the way. Possibly by the end of May. (Yes that rhymed.)
Playdom, who created the iPhone version, is said to have it almost ready…
In social media, the company said it has a deal with Playdom to develop ESPN-branded sports games that can be housed on Facebook and MySpace. Also, ESPN’s ScoreCenter, which provides score updates to iPhone users, will be available as an Android app this month.

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
I hope it's true.

I e-mailed them just to ask if they had any plans of releasing one, didn't mention that article or anything. This is the reply I got.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We value feedback and suggestions from our fans. Your suggestion regarding Score Center-like application development for the Android is very much appreciated and will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Jack
ESPN.com Customer Care

Doesn't sound too hopeful =/