ESPN Sportscenter App

andymellon4

Reaction score
IDK if we even need espn although tht would be preferable.......

I think CBSsports or any other major sports provider could make something better than what is available

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I would like an ESPN app.

But honestly, I believe Android is just a little blip on the radar for the ESPN Empire to even consider.

Honestly, I am fine with Sportstap and Sportacolur Live Scores when it comes to scores. What we need is a Sports NEWS app. If ESPN, Forsports, SI or CBS did that, great.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
has this been fc'ing on anyone? it's fc'd on me a few times now. i only have 2 teams set up.

StormFreak

Reaction score
I'm having issues with the widget constantly losing connection and getting stuck on "loading data...". I need to delete and re-add the widget for it to show up correctly.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
I'm having issues with the widget constantly losing connection and getting stuck on "loading data...". I need to delete and re-add the widget for it to show up correctly.

lol i thought it was just me.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
App caused random widgets to go completely missing from homepages and frequent reboots for no reason.... Uninstalled. Which sucks, because the app looked great/promising. I really hope they come up with an update that makes this work well on our phones.