"Official"? Bionic battery life thread

dlcramer

Reaction score
Seems like my battery life went to crap after running smart actions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CaptainQuack

Reaction score
my stock has gone right to crap. down to 67% in 3 hours with most of that time no wireless no audio. just kindle. when I was running eclipse 3 someone suggested rebooting into something and there was a battery reset there and that worked great!. I used safeboot for Eclipse ICE and now I can't find the same kind of function.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I'm rooted so what I'm about to say probably will seem unbelievable but, I've gotten up to 16 and 17 hours on my stock battery with moderate use. Moderate use for me consist of alot of texting, alot of twitter, music, and some other stuff. Usually my screen is on for around 2 and a half or 3 hours so. Really good, if you haven't already consider rooting.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I'm rooted so what I'm about to say probably will seem unbelievable but, I've gotten up to 16 and 17 hours on my stock battery with moderate use. Moderate use for me consist of alot of texting, alot of twitter, music, and some other stuff. Usually my screen is on for around 2 and a half or 3 hours so. Really good, if you haven't already consider rooting.

3 hours or less screen = light :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

m00m00w4t3r

Reaction score

What are your settings? I'm rooted as well and just curious how yours is set up.
Thanks

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
3 hours or less screen = light :)

Yessir lol I am always on my phone. Moderate use starts to come in with videos and the other stuff I listed before and heavy use throw in some phone calls haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm at like 5 hours screen on time so far today but I've been charging it lol... let's this thread die its upgrade time haha

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ha im at 70% about 6 hours off charger and 2 hours on

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bionic207

Reaction score
I am about to throw my Bionic into the ocean. If I use it like it is suppose to used IE:Facebook,Email,Videos,Games,ETC My battery will drain in a matter of 5-6 hours. If I let it just hang out and only use it for text and phone calls max of 12hrs. This just started about 2 weeks ago. I can't take it any more. I am Charging my phone 3-4 times a day. This is with a brand new battery too.

xamists

Reaction score

All right so I'm running 4.1.2 on the Bionic. How would I go about rooting it?

xpcjx87

Reaction score
Just installed a 4000mAh extended battery and I'm curious on how to get the battery to show the "real" percentage AFTER I've already calibrated the battery...? I've calibrated today and it lowered in percentage like it normally would so I thought maybe it was still lying to me. Thought maybe if I completely killed the battery then charged fully it would stop lying but I'm not sure if that's true...can anyone here tell me how to fix the whole wrong percentage issue? Oh and currently I've been at 1% for over 8 hours heavy use trying to kill the battery lol.

Yes I'm rooted, and running PAC 4.3.1.

Motorola Droid Bionic: PAC 4.3.1 (AOKP JB-MR2, CM 10.2, PA 3.99 RC2) =^_^=