"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

pjo1966

Reaction score
Buy the Beautiful Widgets app from the marketplace. It's about $1.83. as far as putting the skin on the app, haven't tried it yet, i'm at work and not allowed to have my phone (although it would be great to have for these 12 hour shifts). I'm thinking have the zip file on your SD card and you can pull it up when you setup the widget.

Bear in mind that this isn't a regular application, and will not show up in your app menu. Long Press on an open spot on one of your home screens. Select 'Widget', then pick the widget you want (Beautiful clock i think). The Larger style takes up 2 whole rows on one screen, whilst the smaller style takes up only 1 row.

The widget you select is Beautiful Home.

Reaction score
Last...and i mean last version of the HTC Style skin...

tVv3W.desire.jpg

Download: HTCDesire.zip

Each PNG file is fully optimized for the best performance possible! Enjoy
how do u install this im lost

This one is perfect! This is the closest i have seen yet to HTC sense from the Inc. THANKS SO MUCH!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Buy the Beautiful Widgets app from the marketplace. It's about $1.83. as far as putting the skin on the app, haven't tried it yet, i'm at work and not allowed to have my phone (although it would be great to have for these 12 hour shifts). I'm thinking have the zip file on your SD card and you can pull it up when you setup the widget.

Bear in mind that this isn't a regular application, and will not show up in your app menu. Long Press on an open spot on one of your home screens. Select 'Widget', then pick the widget you want (Beautiful clock i think). The Larger style takes up 2 whole rows on one screen, whilst the smaller style takes up only 1 row.

The widget you select is Beautiful Home.

fixed, thanks!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Here is TheSteelBeast skin, just finished it up last night, hope you enjoy!

e399e11c.jpg

View attachment 9882

If you don't know unzip and place folder in beautiful widgets skins folder

Haven't checked this thread in about a month. That is a sweet looking skin right there. Nice work!!!

area52

Reaction score
You didn't attach an image....
weird, wonder what happened there..... doesnt matter though I figured out what the problem was. The .png file for the #3 was named differently that the .png's for the other numbers in the .zip file. Just changed the name of teh #3.png and good to go.

hasbrobot

Reaction score
hey guys im new, Im looking for the holy glass skin. Is there a download for this somewhere I've searched and can't seem to find it?

HCdroid

Reaction score
hey guys im new, Im looking for the holy glass skin. Is there a download for this somewhere I've searched and can't seem to find it?

Last I heard the guy that was making it broke his hand playing basketball. Hoping for a speedy recovery since the skin is on high demand.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hasbrobot

Reaction score
ouch...hope it heals soon. That is one of the best looking skins I've seen.
Thank you.

Danny5

Reaction score
So I was poking around in iGoogle and noticed that the weather is not being correctly reported. Anybody else noticing that the weather on the phone today is incorrect?

Is this a frequent problem with Google?

Its 111 outside, but my phone says its a beautiful 86. :icon_cussing:

Derekweb

Reaction score
yes, got wrong temperature this afternoon. Also, BW was using GPS too often, and reporting the wrong location this morning.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
So I was poking around in iGoogle and noticed that the weather is not being correctly reported. Anybody else noticing that the weather on the phone today is incorrect?

Is this a frequent problem with Google?

Its 111 outside, but my phone says its a beautiful 86. :icon_cussing:

i stopped using BW awhile ago because of this. I put it back on hoping that the BW live wallpaper would update. It says 91 and sunny and its pissing rain outside:icon_evil:

Fancy widget is accurate, so here is to hoping the DEV switches to whatever weather system it uses