"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

JoeJxn

Reaction score
Is it only mine where the background cuts off right at the temperature? Half the sun/moon is off the background and the temperature is too. What the hell

Edit:
Oh, it's only cuz I have 5 Icon Rows on in LauncherPro

Gay...

I really liked having 5 rows...

Last edited:

mothy

Reaction score
I created a set of Icons based on the NOAA icons and placed it on my sd\data\beautifulwidgets\wskins and I cant see it in my choices...any ideas.

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
I don't know if the skinning thread is the exact place to make this suggestion, but I figure it'll get the most notice here. What if alongside the 1x4 small home widget and the 2x4 larger home widget, there were a 3x4 home widget with a skinnable analog clock? Theoretically,I suppose you could put an analog clock onto the 2x4 widget, but I think it would look lopsided. Well, tell me what y'all think!

apristel

Reaction score
Anyone have the Airport one skin still? I'd love to get it again if someone could upload it for me.

Thanks.

TheLovatScout

Reaction score
Anyone have the Airport one skin still? I'd love to get it again if someone could upload it for me.

Thanks.

Check the server...its there

No, just checked. Definitely not there. I have been trying to get the Airport Skin since I downloaded this app (since it was in the preview image) and have had no sucess. Very disappointing if I do say so myself. I can't find ANY skins to be honest. The server only has about 21 skins and they all aren't great (aside from the sketchy one and Boca).

Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Airport would be GREATLY appreciated :) :) :)

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
fb5b0290.jpg

Sorry I'm at work couldn't upload...it shows on mine, might try a uninstall/reinstall there is wayyy more than 21 skins on there

TheLovatScout

Reaction score
Sorry I'm at work couldn't upload...it shows on mine, might try a uninstall/reinstall there is wayyy more than 21 skins on there

Wow. Maybe it has something to do with me being on an Evo 4G...? Oorr are you on one too? I'll try the uninstall-reinstall.

apristel

Reaction score

Wow. Maybe it has something to do with me being on an Evo 4G...? Oorr are you on one too? I'll try the uninstall-reinstall.

It doesn't come with beautiful widgets anymore due to HTC writing them and having them remove it because it looked too much like sense ui..leasts thats what i read somewhere...

But the funny thing is now that I have it on my phone/sdcard, it shows up on the skin download list... lol.. oh well thanks!