Beautiful Widgets Skinnable version is released!!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Last edited:

Guchi

Reaction score
Nice i wanted the "naked" theme as soon as i saw the "new" BW

Twoo

Reaction score
Yep! I just added BW back to my home screen now that I don't have to look at that horrendous main skin anymore :icon_ banana:

EDIT: My only complaint is BW doesn't sit a 1/4 inch off the top of the screen like it used to. Now it butts right up to the top. Drives me insane!!! The "force fit" isn't there anymore *le sigh*

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Yep! I just added BW back to my home screen now that I don't have to look at that horrendous main skin anymore :icon_ banana:

EDIT: My only complaint is BW doesn't sit a 1/4 inch off the top of the screen like it used to. Now it butts right up to the top. Drives me insane!!! The "force fit" isn't there anymore *le sigh*

Create your own skin with the top edge of the backgound lower.

Or, just copy the background.png file from the skin directory you like to an editor and bring that upper edge down to where you want it, then save it back to the same location overwriting the original and refresh the widget.

Thanks to BW it's now just that simple to get what ever you want.

:)

astronaut

Reaction score
Great update! Very minor quibbles that:

1. you have to wait for the online skins to load before you can get to your installed skins
2. you have to remember to hit the back button and save or it doesn't apply the skin

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

1. you have to wait for the online skins to load before you can get to your installed skins
2. you have to remember to hit the back button and save or it doesn't apply the skin

I agree and feedback for this already submitted to Dev.

For item #2 I suggested the "apply skin" button to be an "apply skin and exit" button

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I agree and feedback for this already submitted to Dev.

For item #2 I suggested the "apply skin" button to be an "apply skin and exit" button
Perfect solution.

rkeller62

Reaction score

Agree with this - but if you hit the "back" button while it says "Loading Skins List..." it will stop and you can then select "Installed Skins" immediately. A good workaround until Tama can change the behavior.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Finally no more "You have 1 update" message every day. lol

Just installed it with Airport One skin. Looks pretty cool.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Agree with this - but if you hit the "back" button while it says "Loading Skins List..." it will stop and you can then select "Installed Skins" immediately. A good workaround until Tama can change the behavior.

Good tip, thanks!

tdog7879

Reaction score
can somebody post some screen shots of this so i can get and idea what it will look like..thank