Beautiful Widgets Skinnable version is released!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Copy the skin directory to the data/beautifulwidgets/skins directory of your SD card, if the skin is formatted properly it will then show up in your "Installed Skins" screen.

meaker

Reaction score
I truely love this app. But I don't like how the clock font that I'm using is showing up in my gallery under all pics.. It's all in a folder by it's self called Droid and I. If I delete it from my all pic gallery will it be deleted from the other folder too and gone from my installed clock fonts?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Last edited:

meaker

Reaction score
I truely love this app. But I don't like how the clock font that I'm using is showing up in my gallery under all pics.. It's all in a folder by it's self called Droid and I. If I delete it from my all pic gallery will it be deleted from the other folder too and gone from my installed clock fonts?

Your solution is here, direct link to Post 198 -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ul-widgets-skinning-thread-20.html#post171911
Thanks.. I think BW fixed the problem. I just uninstalled and reinstalled.. It's not showing in my gallery after I did that..

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Your solution is here, direct link to Post 198 -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ul-widgets-skinning-thread-20.html#post171911
Thanks.. I think BW fixed the problem. I just uninstalled and reinstalled.. It's not showing in my gallery after I did that..

Yes, I made BW aware imediately and as usual he had it corrected in minutes. I wish all Devs were so responsive!

bllarkin

Reaction score
Just bought it and love it, but one question. Why isn't the GPS widget a toggle rather than going into the settings?

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Just downloaded... Doesn't seem to work in landscape mode. Do you have to have home++ or Pandahome to make this work? Also, how do you get the 3D clouds and lightning and stuff I keep seeing on youtube video's. Is this an option I'm not seeing it or is this not available yet?

Twoo

Reaction score
I STILL haven't figured out how to have the Airport skin 5-10 mm under the status bar. This aspect drives me insane. I liked how it used to be, where it rested UNDER the status bar, not on it. I've had BW since it first came out and I haven't used it since the owner was forced to redesign it due to HTC. The fact it sits on the status bar totally kills it for me :icon_evil:

We need to have the force fit option again, PLEASE.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Just downloaded... Doesn't seem to work in landscape mode. Do you have to have home++ or Pandahome to make this work? Also, how do you get the 3D clouds and lightning and stuff I keep seeing on youtube video's. Is this an option I'm not seeing it or is this not available yet?

Works perfectly in landscape mode, there has to be something else going on with your Home replacement etc. as you are the only person I have ever heard say it doesn't work in landscape mode.

Tap the "weather" icon (clouds, sun etc) on the widget to get to the Forecast animation screen. That is where the animations are depending on your current weather.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I STILL haven't figured out how to have the Airport skin 5-10 mm under the status bar. This aspect drives me insane. I liked how it used to be, where it rested UNDER the status bar, not on it. I've had BW since it first came out and I haven't used it since the owner was forced to redesign it due to HTC. The fact it sits on the status bar totally kills it for me :icon_evil:

We need to have the force fit option again, PLEASE.

It alldepends on how the skin is made if it will give you a gap between the notifiation bar or not. Try different skins and you will see some have gaps some do not. OR make your own the way you want it, OR open up the background.png from the Airportone folder and edit that file moving the upper area down to where you want it.

BW has wisely given us as large an area as possible to make skin backgrounds which is very smart and I am doubtful it will ever change in that respect. So far there are 47 skins available on the BW skin server (increases every day), plus many more available from others. You have many, many choices, try other skins than will satisfy your needs/wants :)

STIDRIVER

Reaction score

Works perfectly in landscape mode, there has to be something else going on with your Home replacement etc. as you are the only person I have ever heard say it doesn't work in landscape mode.

Tap the "weather" icon (clouds, sun etc) on the widget to get to the Forecast animation screen. That is where the animations are depending on your current weather.

Not sure why landscape doesn't work for me... I'm currently using the stock home... Tried Home++ and Panda and didn't care for them. Is there a setting in BW I might have unchecked or something?

meaker

Reaction score

You might want trying to uninstall and then reinstall the app. I think that's what the developer suggest....