Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I got a droid...if that doesn't work you might email the dev to ask, he's a nice guy I just asked if he had future plans to skin the other widgets, he has responded to all of my emails within 24hrs

mjh68

Reaction score
How would I find the weather animated live wallpaper apk for beautiful widgets. I have it installed, but want to try and swap backgrounds for the weather animated wallpaper . Any suggestions ?

legomaniac4040

Reaction score
change skins on BW 2.36

I have the BW 2.36, I have version after HTC made them take it off market. I dont have skins changing capability(I dont think) in the settings and I cant find it in the files.
Am I able to change skins? if so can some one shoot me a link please? Ive been thru a bunch of these pages in this thread.
Thanks

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Click the weather icon on the widget, press menu, choose select skin, dl the skin you want, save&update. Or you can dl one from here....I put one up a page or two ago, unzip and put in skin folder of bw

legomaniac4040

Reaction score
I clicked on weather icon on widget and pressed menu, nothing happened? to where it says skins, can i find that folder inside BW through astro folder. If so and not there am I out a luck. I read some of the previous thread posts and for as long as Ive had BW Ive never seen that skin option? I got no problem deleting and reinstalling a different version if that's possible. Can I still get that version where I can change skins, I

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
You should be able to change it, in astro look in (sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets). There should be a folder called skins. I would try uninstalling, then re-installing and see if that works.

legomaniac4040

Reaction score
I got on sd card and into bw, it only has the folder weatherpack-v2, no skins? aside from the data folder on the sd card, there also is a com.levelup.beautifulwidgets

legomaniac4040

Reaction score
I got on sd card and into bw, it only has the folder weatherpack-v2, no skins? aside from the data folder on the sd card, there also is a com.levelup.beautifulwidgets

HyBReD

Reaction score
I just bought this and I have a whopping 12 skins to choose from in the downloads section. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it didn't help. Any ideas?

dan427

Reaction score
Been messing around with making some skins..

Here's one I just finished:

Firefighter2.jpg

I can't do a screen cap, since I'm not rooted, and I had to jack someone else's weather and temp type so you guys got the idea.

One question though, when i view the phone in landscape, the cross is "smushed" a little bit.. any tips on how to fix this?

Once I get it down pat, I will be happy to share.

Thanks for looking!

pjo1966

Reaction score

Firefighter2.jpg

I can't do a screen cap, since I'm not rooted, and I had to jack someone else's weather and temp type so you guys got the idea.

One question though, when i view the phone in landscape, the cross is "smushed" a little bit.. any tips on how to fix this?

Thanks for looking!

You don't need to be rooted to get a screengrab:

linky

donelam304

Reaction score

Firefighter2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

AWSOME... i am a professional firefighter and love this onle. my kids just got me a droid the other night for an early fathersday gift. since i will not be home for it. lol. but anyway. i like the firefighter one. what all do i need to do to get started and get or do something like this to mine. i have only the stock apps so far. any help would be greatly appreciated.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Buy the Beautiful Widgets app from the marketplace. It's about $1.83. as far as putting the skin on the app, haven't tried it yet, i'm at work and not allowed to have my phone (although it would be great to have for these 12 hour shifts). I'm thinking have the zip file on your SD card and you can pull it up when you setup the widget.

Bear in mind that this isn't a regular application, and will not show up in your app menu. Long Press on an open spot on one of your home screens. Select 'Widget', then pick the widget you want (Beautiful Home). The Larger style takes up 2 whole rows on one screen, whilst the smaller style takes up only 1 row.

Last edited: